|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Pray for him.
5. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)