|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Foreign travels.
(d) Lustful endeavors.
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)