|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)