|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(c) Poisoned grape juice.
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her coming to him.
(b) Her re-marriage.
(c) Her giving birth.
(d) Her death.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's ailing.
(b) Antony's death.
(c) Pompey's victory.
(d) Antony's marriage.
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Foreign travels.
(d) Lustful endeavors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)