|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)