|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(c) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(c) Poisoned grape juice.
5. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
2. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
5. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)