|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Curse him.
2. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
5. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(b) "The deadly basilisk."
(c) "My gem of Egypt."
(d) "A blot on my conscience."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)