|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
5. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(a) Poisoned grape juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
5. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)