|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
2. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)