|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's death.
(b) Antony's ailing.
(c) Antony's marriage.
(d) Pompey's victory.
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
4. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)