|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A game of cards.
(d) A word game.
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(a) Poisoned grape juice.
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)