|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(b) Poisoned grape juice.
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
2. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)