|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's ailing.
(b) Antony's death.
(c) Antony's marriage.
(d) Pompey's victory.
3. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "The deadly basilisk."
(d) "My gem of Egypt."
5. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(a) Poisoned grape juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)