|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Think of him.
3. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her coming to him.
(b) Her giving birth.
(c) Her re-marriage.
(d) Her death.
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)