|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(d) Poisoned grape juice.
3. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her re-marriage.
(b) Her giving birth.
(c) Her death.
(d) Her coming to him.
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)