|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(b) Poisoned grape juice.
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)