|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her coming to him.
(b) Her death.
(c) Her giving birth.
(d) Her re-marriage.
3. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)