|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)