|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A game of cards.
(d) A word game.
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her death.
(b) Her giving birth.
(c) Her re-marriage.
(d) Her coming to him.
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)