Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
2. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) A flagon of wine.
(b) Her death.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A victory.
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. Upon whose trencher does Antony say he found Cleopatra as a "cold morsel"?
(c) Living Caesar's.
(d) Dead Caesar's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleopatra says that Antony is more mad than whom for his shield?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
5. Whom does Antony call a "great fairy"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)