Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(c) The Alps.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) The green sickness.
(b) A broken heart.
(d) A rheumatism.
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The enemy's endeavor.
(b) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(c) The blood of Caesar.
(d) His own troops' discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
5. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)