Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With anger.
(b) With laughter.
(c) With timidity.
(d) With fear.
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
4. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A basilisk.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A scorpion.
5. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
(a) The Nile.
(b) A bed.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Antony lament to the solider who greets him in the fifth scene of the fourth act?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
5. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)