|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's cruelty.
(b) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(c) Lepidus's envy.
(d) Lepidus's greed.
2. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
3. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
5. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)