|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Lustful endeavors.
(b) Foreign travels.
3. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
3. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)