Quiz: Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2 to Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
2. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
b) Lepidus's envy.
c) Lepidus's cruelty.
d) Lepidus's greed.
3. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
This section contains 311 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)