|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. For whom does Antony call at the end of Act 4's twelfth scene?
3. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's pride.
(b) Antony's flight.
(c) Antony's rage.
(d) Antony's cowardice.
4. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
(a) A soldier.
(b) The moon.
(c) The stars.
5. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
2. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
5. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)