|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A feast.
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)