|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A word game.
2. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
(a) His heart.
(b) His life.
(c) His will.
(d) His soul.
3. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A feast.
4. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)