|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. What do the soldiers hear after Enobarbus dies?
(b) The sea.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's envy.
(b) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's greed.
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
3. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)