|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The olive.
(b) Its Caesar.
(c) The corpse of Antony.
(d) The dove.
2. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
(a) A bed.
(b) The Nile.
(c) A ship.
(d) A ditch.
3. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A word game.
(d) A game of cards.
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) Her death.
(b) A victory.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A flagon of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
5. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)