|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With laughter.
(b) With timidity.
(c) With anger.
(d) With fear.
3. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
5. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
3. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)