|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
(a) A schoolmaster.
(b) A provincial governor.
(c) A herald.
(d) A king.
2. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A queen.
(b) A market-maid.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A thief.
3. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
4. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
(a) The stars.
(c) A soldier.
(d) The moon.
5. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
(a) His life.
(b) His soul.
(c) His will.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
4. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
5. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)