|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(c) Next week.
4. For whom does Antony call at the end of Act 4's twelfth scene?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Think of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
2. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)