|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(d) Next week.
2. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
3. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
4. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) The best advantage.
(b) A temporary strategic asset.
(c) A fitting death.
(d) A number of hostages.
5. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With laughter.
(b) With timidity.
(c) With fear.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)