|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
(a) That he be killed.
(b) That he be driven to shame.
(c) That he be taken alive.
(d) That he surrender.
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
3. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(b) The sea.
4. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
(a) The pine.
(b) The hill.
(c) The vale.
(d) The coast.
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) A flagon of wine.
(b) A victory.
(c) Her death.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. To where does the speaker in Act 4, Scene 11, say the speaker and company must go?
5. What do the soldiers hear after Enobarbus dies?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)