|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
4. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
2. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
3. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
4. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
5. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)