|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With fear.
(b) With laughter.
(c) With anger.
(d) With timidity.
3. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's death.
(b) Antony's ailing.
(c) Antony's marriage.
(d) Pompey's victory.
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
5. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)