|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
2. Who accompanies Antony at the outset of Act 4, Scene 12?
3. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A game of wits.
(b) A duel.
(c) A debate.
(d) A battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
3. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)