|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose "prepared nails" does Antony refer?
2. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(b) A feast.
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
(b) The stars.
(c) A soldier.
(d) The moon.
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
4. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
5. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)