|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(c) Next week.
3. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(d) A feast.
4. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(b) His own.
5. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
5. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)