|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
2. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A battle.
(b) A debate.
(c) A game of wits.
(d) A duel.
3. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
4. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)