|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(b) Ten times.
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They weep.
(b) They quail.
(c) They flee.
(d) They laugh.
4. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
5. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
2. To where does the speaker in Act 4, Scene 11, say the speaker and company must go?
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
5. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)