|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(c) The Alps.
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
3. Who accompanies Antony at the outset of Act 4, Scene 12?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
2. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)