|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(a) Ten times.
3. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
4. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the hand.
(b) Like a husband.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) Like a soldier.
5. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
(a) Antony's deserters.
(c) Caesar's best fighters.
(d) Pompey's fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
2. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)