|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(b) His own.
3. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
(a) The walls of Alexandria.
(b) Caesar's tent.
(c) The court of guard.
(d) Caesar's ship.
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) A daily labor.
(b) A gruesome drudergy.
(c) The great test.
(d) The royal occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
2. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)