|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's rage.
(b) Antony's flight.
(c) Antony's pride.
(d) Antony's cowardice.
3. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A game of wits.
(b) A battle.
(c) A debate.
(d) A duel.
4. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(a) Next week.
5. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(b) Ten times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Antony believe responsible for the actions of his fleet?
2. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
3. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)