|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)