|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(c) A rheumatism.
(d) The green sickness.
5. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's cruelty.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's greed.
(d) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)