|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A queen.
(c) A thief.
(d) A market-maid.
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Write to him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Think of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)