|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A spear.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sword.
(d) A whip.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Lustful endeavors.
(b) Foreign travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)