|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(c) Foreign travels.
(d) Lustful endeavors.
2. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
3. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's greed.
(b) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's envy.
4. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A queen.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A thief.
(d) A market-maid.
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A whip.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)