|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A whip.
(d) A spear.
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)