|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Lustful endeavors.
(c) Foreign travels.
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A queen.
(c) A thief.
(d) A market-maid.
4. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's greed.
(d) Lepidus's cruelty.
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)