|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A word game.
(c) A game of cards.
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
5. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)