|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
3. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)