|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A market-maid.
(c) A queen.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Think of him.
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A word game.
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)