|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's ailing.
(b) Pompey's victory.
(c) Antony's death.
(d) Antony's marriage.
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A game of cards.
(c) A word game.
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)