|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) The green sickness.
(b) A rheumatism.
(d) A broken heart.
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)