|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)