|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A spear.
(d) A whip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)