|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Curse him.
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
3. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)