|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(c) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's envy.
(b) Lepidus's cruelty.
(c) Lepidus's greed.
(d) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)