|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A whip.
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)