|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's greed.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(d) Lepidus's cruelty.
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Lustful endeavors.
(b) Foreign travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)