|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)