|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reckless violence.
(b) Loving too dearly.
(d) Imperial ambition.
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
5. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A game of cards.
(d) A word game.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)