|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Think of him.
(d) Pray for him.
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Imperial ambition.
(b) Loving too dearly.
(c) Reckless violence.
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)