|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A rheumatism.
(b) A broken heart.
(d) The green sickness.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's cruelty.
(b) Lepidus's greed.
(c) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(d) Lepidus's envy.
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A whip.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)