|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Foreign travels.
(c) Lustful endeavors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)