|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)