|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
(a) Her ship.
(b) The field.
(c) The desert.
(d) Her chamber.
2. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(a) Kill him.
(c) Make peace with Caesar.
(d) Take his gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
4. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
5. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)