|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5 | Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Think of him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Write to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
4. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)