|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A battle.
(b) A debate.
(c) A duel.
(d) A game of wits.
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His courage.
(c) His soul.
(d) His heart.
5. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
2. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
3. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)