|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
2. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) A daily labor.
(b) The great test.
(c) The royal occupation.
(d) A gruesome drudergy.
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A debate.
(b) A duel.
(c) A battle.
(d) A game of wits.
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Think of him.
(d) Write to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
2. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)