|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
3. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(a) The Alps.
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His soul.
(c) His courage.
(d) His heart.
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)