|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His courage.
(b) His army.
(c) His soul.
(d) His heart.
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Write to him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Think of him.
4. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
5. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A duel.
(b) A game of wits.
(c) A debate.
(d) A battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)