|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(c) Next week.
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
3. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) A gruesome drudergy.
(b) A daily labor.
(c) The great test.
(d) The royal occupation.
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His courage.
(b) His soul.
(c) His heart.
(d) His army.
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)