|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His soul.
(b) His army.
(c) His heart.
(d) His courage.
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
(a) Her ship.
(b) The desert.
(c) Her chamber.
(d) The field.
4. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the hand.
(b) Like a soldier.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) Like a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)