|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His soul.
(b) His heart.
(c) His courage.
(d) His army.
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) A rheumatism.
(c) The green sickness.
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(b) The Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)