|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
(a) The desert.
(b) Her ship.
(c) The field.
(d) Her chamber.
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With anger.
(b) With timidity.
(c) With fear.
(d) With laughter.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(b) The sea.
5. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) Like a soldier.
(b) Like a husband.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
2. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)