|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With anger.
(b) With fear.
(c) With timidity.
(d) With laughter.
2. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(d) The Alps.
3. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A duel.
(b) A game of wits.
(c) A battle.
(d) A debate.
4. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The present morning.
(b) A battle fought at night.
(c) The sound of trumpets before war.
(d) The sight of one's beloved before battle.
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)