|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) Like a husband.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) Like a soldier.
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Curse him.
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(d) Next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
5. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)