|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(a) Next week.
2. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
3. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(b) A feast.
4. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(a) His own.
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
2. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)