|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Think of him.
(d) Write to him.
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's pride.
(b) Antony's flight.
(c) Antony's cowardice.
(d) Antony's rage.
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
3. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
4. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
5. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)