|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A game of wits.
(b) A debate.
(c) A duel.
(d) A battle.
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(d) Next week.
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)