|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(d) A feast.
3. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the hand.
(b) Like a soldier.
(c) Like a husband.
(d) On the cheek.
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
5. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)