|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(b) His own.
2. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
(a) Her ship.
(b) The desert.
(c) Her chamber.
(d) The field.
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(b) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)