|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His soul.
(c) His courage.
(d) His heart.
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) A daily labor.
(b) The great test.
(c) The royal occupation.
(d) A gruesome drudergy.
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)