|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
2. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A battle.
(b) A debate.
(c) A duel.
(d) A game of wits.
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His courage.
(c) His soul.
(d) His heart.
5. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's pride.
(b) Antony's cowardice.
(c) Antony's rage.
(d) Antony's flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)