|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(d) A feast.
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With laughter.
(b) With timidity.
(c) With anger.
(d) With fear.
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(d) Next week.
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(b) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
4. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)