|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(d) The sea.
3. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
4. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) Like a soldier.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) Like a husband.
(d) On the hand.
5. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(c) A feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
2. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)