|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
(a) With fear.
(b) With anger.
(c) With laughter.
(d) With timidity.
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Think of him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Pray for him.
4. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(b) A feast.
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
4. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)