|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
(a) Her chamber.
(b) Her ship.
(c) The field.
(d) The desert.
2. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(c) A rheumatism.
(d) The green sickness.
4. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(b) A feast.
5. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)