|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's rage.
(b) Antony's flight.
(c) Antony's pride.
(d) Antony's cowardice.
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A battle.
(b) A game of wits.
(c) A duel.
(d) A debate.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)