|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) A daily labor.
(b) The great test.
(c) A gruesome drudergy.
(d) The royal occupation.
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(c) A rheumatism.
(d) The green sickness.
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Imperial ambition.
(c) Reckless violence.
(d) Loving too dearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)