|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) Like a husband.
(b) On the hand.
(c) Like a soldier.
(d) On the cheek.
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(c) His own.
3. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
4. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A duel.
(b) A debate.
(c) A game of wits.
(d) A battle.
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
5. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)