|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the hand.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) Like a soldier.
(d) Like a husband.
3. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
5. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) The great test.
(b) The royal occupation.
(c) A gruesome drudergy.
(d) A daily labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
2. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)