|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His soul.
(b) His heart.
(c) His courage.
(d) His army.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Loving too dearly.
(c) Reckless violence.
(d) Imperial ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
2. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
3. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)