|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(c) The sea.
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The present morning.
(b) A battle fought at night.
(c) The sound of trumpets before war.
(d) The sight of one's beloved before battle.
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
5. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)