Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A debate.
(b) A game of wits.
(c) A duel.
(d) A battle.
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A rheumatism.
(b) The green sickness.
(d) A broken heart.
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
5. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)