|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
3. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)