|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(b) A hundred.
3. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) Near the sea.
(b) On the plain.
(c) In the valley.
(d) On the hills.
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By sea.
(b) With fire.
(c) By land.
(d) By river.
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
3. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
4. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)