|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His wilted love.
(b) His dying honor.
(c) His deflated army.
(d) His flagging nobility.
2. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(b) His own troops' discipline.
(c) The blood of Caesar.
(d) The enemy's endeavor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
2. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)