|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They flee.
(b) They quail.
(c) They weep.
(d) They laugh.
3. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
4. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's ships.
(b) Caesar's foot.
5. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By river.
(b) By sea.
(c) With fire.
(d) By land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)