|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) On the hills.
(b) In the valley.
(c) On the plain.
(d) Near the sea.
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His dying honor.
(b) His flagging nobility.
(c) His deflated army.
(d) His wilted love.
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's ships.
(b) Caesar's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)