|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's foot.
(c) Caesar's ships.
3. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His wilted love.
(b) His deflated army.
(c) His flagging nobility.
(d) His dying honor.
5. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)