|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(b) His own troops' discipline.
(c) The blood of Caesar.
(d) The enemy's endeavor.
4. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
5. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They quail.
(c) They weep.
(d) They flee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
4. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)