|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Octavius Caesar.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Julius Caesar.
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) His own troops' discipline.
(b) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(c) The blood of Caesar.
(d) The enemy's endeavor.
5. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
4. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)