|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Octavius Caesar.
(b) Rameses II.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Julius Caesar.
5. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By land.
(c) By river.
(d) By sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)