|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
2. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Octavius Caesar.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Julius Caesar.
3. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) In the valley.
(b) On the hills.
(c) Near the sea.
(d) On the plain.
4. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(d) A hundred.
5. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)