|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's ships.
(d) Caesar's foot.
2. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By sea.
(c) By river.
(d) By land.
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(b) A hundred.
4. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)