|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(c) A hundred.
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
2. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
3. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)