|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By land.
(c) By sea.
(d) By river.
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Herod of Jewry.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) Octavius Caesar.
5. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
2. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
3. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)