|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) By river.
(c) By sea.
(d) With fire.
2. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
3. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) Near the sea.
(b) On the plain.
(c) On the hills.
(d) In the valley.
4. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
5. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)