|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They flee.
(c) They quail.
(d) They weep.
2. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By land.
(c) By river.
(d) By sea.
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)