|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Octavius Caesar.
(b) Rameses II.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) Herod of Jewry.
2. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The enemy's endeavor.
(b) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(c) His own troops' discipline.
(d) The blood of Caesar.
3. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His flagging nobility.
(b) His dying honor.
(c) His wilted love.
(d) His deflated army.
5. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)