|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
2. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
3. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His flagging nobility.
(b) His deflated army.
(c) His dying honor.
(d) His wilted love.
5. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Octavius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
3. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)