|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By river.
(c) By sea.
(d) By land.
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
3. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
4. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
5. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)