|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's foot.
(d) Caesar's ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
3. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)