|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They quail.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They weep.
(d) They flee.
2. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
3. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(b) Caesar's ships.
(d) Caesar's foot.
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
4. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)