|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
(a) His dying honor.
(b) His deflated army.
(c) His flagging nobility.
(d) His wilted love.
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) On the hills.
(b) Near the sea.
(c) On the plain.
(d) In the valley.
5. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
3. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
5. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)