|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The blood of Caesar.
(b) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(c) The enemy's endeavor.
(d) His own troops' discipline.
3. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They flee.
(b) They weep.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They quail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)