|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Octavius Caesar.
2. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The blood of Caesar.
(b) The enemy's endeavor.
(c) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(d) His own troops' discipline.
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)