|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They flee.
(b) They weep.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They quail.
2. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
3. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) In the valley.
(b) Near the sea.
(c) On the hills.
(d) On the plain.
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
5. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)