|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) On the plain.
(b) On the hills.
(c) Near the sea.
(d) In the valley.
2. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) With fire.
(c) By sea.
(d) By river.
4. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(c) A hundred.
5. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(b) Caesar's foot.
(c) Caesar's ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
2. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
5. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)