|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) On the hills.
(b) In the valley.
(c) Near the sea.
(d) On the plain.
3. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(c) Caesar's ships.
(d) Caesar's foot.
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
4. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)