One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By river.
(b) By land.
(c) With fire.
(d) By sea.
4. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)