Act 1, Scene 1 | Act 1, Scene 2
* The first scene of the play shows Mark Antony cavorting irresponsibly with Cleopatra.
* Act 1, Scene 2 reports the death of Antony's wife Fulvia and shows Antony's struggle with his duty as triumvir.
Act 1, Scene 3 | Act 1, Scene 4
* The third scene of the first act shows how Cleopatra manipulates Antony's emotions.
* Act 1, Scene 4 gives the first glimpse of Caesar and shows how the Romans view Antony's behavior.
Act 1, Scene 5 | Act 2, Scene 1
* The end of Act 1 shows how Cleopatra is obsessed with Antony.
* The beginning of Act 2 shows how Pompey, who has revolted against Rome, is afraid of Mark Antony's military prowess.
Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3
* Act 2, Scene 2, features many important conversations and introduces the idea of a marriage to soothe the political conflict between Antony and Caesar.
* The third scene of Act 2 features Antony receiving his fortune from a Soothsayer and planning to return to Egypt.
Act 2, Scene 4 | Act 2, Scene 5
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)