|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
(a) To whom to deliver the letter.
(b) Why she is making such a sacrifice.
(c) Why her sister wasn't there.
(d) To which saint to pray.
2. How do the guards and Jonas bring Antigone in?
(a) They drag her.
(b) They shove her.
(c) They carry her.
(d) They walk her.
3. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
(a) He bribes the guards to keep their mouths shut.
(b) He sends the guards away.
(c) He grabs her arm angrily.
(d) He gapes in disbelief.
4. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
(a) One of Creon's advisors.
(b) One of the guards.
(c) One of Creon's sons.
(d) An significant member of the Chorus.
5. After Haemon's conversation with Creon is over, what does Haemon do?
(a) Spits in his father's face and curses him.
(b) Tells his father that he will never see him again.
(c) Grabs his father's arm and begs one last time.
(d) Runs out screaming for Antigone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas do when Creon tells him what he is going to do to the guards for their lack of awareness in Part 4?
2. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
3. In Part 5, why does Antigone ask Creon to kill her in a certain way?
4. In the beginning of Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she thinks he is above the law. What reasoning does he give for her impudence?
5. When Creon asks where Antigone is going in Part 5, what does she say?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)