Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone asks how she will be executed. What is the answer?
(a) Buried alive.
(b) Drawn and quartered.
2. In Part 5, what does Creon say about Polynices and Eteocles?
(a) They were heroes, but Creon must find a way to make a point.
(b) They were not leaders fit for the crown.
(c) They were good brothers to her.
(d) They killed their father to inherit the throne.
3. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
(a) Double the guard detail.
(b) Leave the body out in the open while the guards hide to see who the perpetrator is.
(c) Have the guards shoot to kill.
(d) Change nothing.
4. What does Creon say he will do if Antigone does what he tells her to do in Part 5?
(a) Keep the truth from Haemon.
(b) Execute her.
(c) Ensure the guards' silence.
(d) Bring her something to eat.
5. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
(b) Getting tobacco.
(c) Talking to the other guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
2. In Part 5, to what does Antigone say that Polynices is entitled?
3. In Part 4, what does the heat of the sun do?
4. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
5. What does Antigone do in response to Creon's promise in Part 5?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)