Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Antigone's sister's name?
2. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
a) Scrubbing the nursery.
b) Preparing the medicine tray.
c) Winding wool.
d) Dancing merrily.
3. When Antigone is brought in by the guards, what does she call herself in Part 4?
a) A daughter of Oedipus.
b) A seeker of justice.
c) A dictator.
d) A seeker of truth.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
a) Creon is Haemon's father.
b) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
5. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to...
This section contains 1,466 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)