Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Part 1 say about the play's setting?
It has no geographical or historical implications.
2. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
3. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
A dark, thin girl.
4. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
That she didn't have to die soon.
5. What is Antigone's sister's name?
6. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
A happy, laughing girl.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)