|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what has happened to the palace?
(a) It has been siezed by a neighboring king.
(b) It has been redecorated in Creon's style.
(c) A mob of citizens has broken in.
(d) An earthquake has torn down the main tower.
2. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
(a) Breaking his watch.
(b) Their quarrel the previous night.
(c) Calling him a weakling.
(d) Leaving before lunch.
3. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
4. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her mother's cross.
(b) Her lucky charm.
(c) Her sister's love.
(d) The Nurse's hands.
5. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(b) Her mother's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
2. In Part 5, when Creon explains his reasoning behind his actions, of what does Antigone accuse him?
3. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
4. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
5. What does Creon say after he tells the Chorus about Antigone's and Haemon's burials?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)