|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
2. What does Creon's wife do when she hears Haemon is dead?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Continues knitting.
(c) Lays down in her bed and dies.
(d) Kills herself.
3. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(b) Give her the money she needs.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Marry her right away.
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(c) The Chorus.
5. In Part 5, what does Creon say about the ritual of burial?
(a) That it is something that all heroes deserve.
(b) That it is meaningless.
(c) That it deters grave robbers.
(d) That its various components are beyond comprehension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
2. What does the Chorus remind Creon about Antigone in Part 6?
3. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
4. In Part 6, Haemon begs Creon to have the courage to be what?
5. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)