|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Swear his undying love.
(b) Make love to her.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Give her a ring.
2. What time does the clock chime in Part 7?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 3 o'clock.
(c) 12 o'clock.
(d) 7 o'clock.
3. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(b) Hard labor.
(c) A heavy fine and incarceration.
4. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Cause her and Haemon to break up.
(c) Be a father figure toward her.
(d) Make her angry.
5. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
(a) Love; loved.
(b) Bond with; bonded with.
(c) Watch; watched.
(d) Forget; forgot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at Antigone's execution?
2. What do the guards wonder after they apprehend Antigone?
3. In Part 6, what does Antigone ask Jonas to do for her?
4. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
5. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)