|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone's sister's name?
2. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
(a) Their eventual fates.
(b) Their current state of health.
(c) Their date of birth.
(d) Their pets' names.
3. When Creon tells Antigone to leave, why does Creon stop her in Part 5?
(a) He wants to tell her that she needs to leave Haemon.
(b) He thinks that she is going to commit suicide.
(c) He can see that she is not going to her room.
(d) He wants to extract a written promise from her.
4. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
(a) Crying and shaking.
(d) Fighting and screaming.
5. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(b) Creon is Haemon's father.
(c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, what does Creon do to Antigone after their discussion about how to kill her?
2. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
3. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
4. What does Antigone say when Creon confronts her about covering Polynices?
5. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)