|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(b) Much work.
2. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
(a) Breaking his watch.
(b) Calling him a weakling.
(c) Their quarrel the previous night.
(d) Leaving before lunch.
3. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(a) The brave.
(b) The foolhardy.
(d) The cowards.
4. How does Creon's wife eventually die?
(a) She is run over by a horse.
(b) She slits her own throat.
(c) Of a broken heart.
(d) Creon kills her with poison so she won't grieve Haemon's death.
5. In Part 4, what does Creon intend to do to the guards after the discovery that Polynices's body has been disturbed?
(a) Have them executed on the spot.
(b) Change their assignment.
(c) Fire them.
(d) Punish them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
2. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
3. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
4. In Part 5, for whom does Antigone say she must bury Polynices?
5. Where is Creon at the end of Part 7?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)