|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
(a) It is depressing and convoluted.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) It is simple and straightforward.
(d) It is tenuous and unrelenting.
2. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
3. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A dark, thin girl.
(b) A bright, blond woman.
(c) An angel.
(d) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
4. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her lucky charm.
(b) Her mother's cross.
(c) The Nurse's hands.
(d) Her sister's love.
5. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) An army of hundreds.
(b) A wooden cart full of straw.
(c) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(d) A strong, black stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
2. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
3. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
4. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
5. What is the very last thing that happens in Part 7?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)