|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Preparing the medicine tray.
(b) Scrubbing the nursery.
(c) Dancing merrily.
(d) Winding wool.
2. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(b) Marry her right away.
(c) Give her the money she needs.
(d) Commit suicide.
3. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(b) Brushing her daughter's hair.
(d) Looking for her husband's socks.
4. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
(a) Let Antigone live.
(b) Put Antigone to death immediately
(c) Let Antigone off with a warning.
(d) Abdicate the crown.
5. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) The weight of the world.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) A large knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, how deeply was Polynices's body buried?
2. What does Creon tell the Chorus about Antigone in Part 6?
3. At the end of Part 6, Antigone confesses that she is what?
4. In Part 6, the Chorus tells Creon that Haemon has been what?
5. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)