|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, Haemon begs Creon to have the courage to be what?
(a) A fair king.
(b) The loving father he knew as a child.
(c) The best king that Thebes could have.
(d) A strong, faithful man.
2. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(a) Her mother's ghost.
3. How do the guards and Jonas bring Antigone in?
(a) They shove her.
(b) They carry her.
(c) They drag her.
(d) They walk her.
4. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
(a) Behave willfully.
(b) Run in the wind.
(c) Marry for love.
(d) Go out without a chaperone.
5. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
(a) Double the guard detail.
(b) Leave the body out in the open while the guards hide to see who the perpetrator is.
(c) Have the guards shoot to kill.
(d) Change nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oedipus?
2. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
4. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
5. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)