|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To bury Polynices.
(b) To elope.
(c) To run away.
(d) To marry the king.
2. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Screams in anger.
(d) Stalks out of the room.
3. What is Creon's occupation?
(a) The king's treasurer.
(b) Court messenger.
(d) King of Thebes.
4. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
5. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
(a) Their date of birth.
(b) Their pets' names.
(c) Their current state of health.
(d) Their eventual fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
2. In Part 6, Antigone begs Creon to do something about the problem in the palace so she can do what?
3. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
4. Antigone asks Jonas to do something for her in Part 6. She tells Jonas that she would like this done when?
5. What do the guards wonder after they apprehend Antigone?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)