|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
(a) Crying and shaking.
(b) Fighting and screaming.
2. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
3. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
(a) Go out without a chaperone.
(b) Marry for love.
(c) Run in the wind.
(d) Behave willfully.
4. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(b) The cowards.
(c) The foolhardy.
(d) The brave.
5. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
(a) Jonas stops her.
(b) The guards come to take her away.
(c) She becomes confused.
(d) She breaks down sobbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Creon say he will do if Antigone does what he tells her to do in Part 5?
2. What is distinctive about the item Antigone uses to bury Polynices?
3. When Creon asks where Antigone is going in Part 5, what does she say?
4. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
5. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)