|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
(a) Breaking his watch.
(b) Leaving before lunch.
(c) Their quarrel the previous night.
(d) Calling him a weakling.
2. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Her hero.
(b) Young and beautiful.
(c) Bold and brave.
(d) Careless and unhappy.
3. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
4. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
(a) The dog.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
5. What does Creon say will happen if Antigone succeeds in burying Polynices?
(a) She will be arrested and put to death.
(b) He will be exhumed.
(c) Her whole world will be destroyed.
(d) His body will be burned uncermoniously.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she thinks he is above the law. What reasoning does he give for her impudence?
2. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
4. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
5. In Part 6, what does Creon say about his quarrel with Antigone over Polynices's body?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)