|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, what does the heat of the sun do?
(a) Makes Jonas dizzy.
(b) Cause the body to smell and make Jonas dizzy.
(c) Makes the guards sweat and complain.
(d) Forces the guards to seek shelter.
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(a) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
(c) Demands that he take off his shoes.
(d) Stares at him angrily.
3. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
(a) For rising so early.
(b) For not respecting her.
(c) For not having any common sense.
(d) For making too much noise.
4. In Part 5, what is the first thing that Creon asks Antigone?
(a) Why she did what she did.
(b) If anyone else knew what she was doing.
(c) If she was willing to apologize for what she did.
(d) If she is crazy.
5. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
2. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
3. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
4. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
5. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)