|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A bright, blond woman.
(b) An angel.
(c) A dark, thin girl.
(d) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
2. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
(a) Let Antigone off with a warning.
(b) Put Antigone to death immediately
(c) Let Antigone live.
(d) Abdicate the crown.
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) Three soldiers.
(c) The King.
4. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
(a) Her "dearest, darling Nurse."
(b) Her "second mother."
(c) Her "sweet red apple."
(d) She doesn't have one.
5. In Part 3, when Haemon is about to respond to all of Antigone's comments, what does she force him to do?
(a) Kneel at her feet.
(c) Think about what he's going to say before he says it.
(d) Stop crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
2. In Part 5, Creon explodes into a long speech and tells Antigone that she is just like who?
3. In Part 4, what does Creon intend to do to the guards after the discovery that Polynices's body has been disturbed?
4. When Haemon approaches his father in Part 6, what does Creon do?
5. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)