|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
2. After Antigone asks Creon to kill her in a certain way, what does Creon say he wants to do?
(a) Save her.
(b) Send her to the afterlife be with her father, mother and brothers.
(c) Make an example of her.
(d) Keep her away from Haemon.
3. What was Creon's former occupation?
(a) Chief advisor to the king.
(b) Servant to the king's advisor.
(c) King of Thebes.
4. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
(a) It is never found.
(b) He is left unburied for the vultures, vermin and insects to feed on.
(c) t is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
(d) He is given an elaborate funeral.
5. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) A large knife.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) The weight of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, what does Creon say about the ritual of burial?
2. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
3. What happens to Oedipus?
4. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
5. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)