|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was used to throw earth on Polynices's body in Part 4?
(a) A large stick.
(b) A piece of a broken green bowl.
(c) A small child's shovel.
(d) A rotted piece of wood.
2. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
(a) It is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
(b) It is never found.
(c) He is given an elaborate funeral.
(d) It is thrown in the river like a piece of trash.
3. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(a) Give her the money she needs.
(b) Commit suicide.
(d) Marry her right away.
4. What is Haemon's response to his father's statement after their embrace in Part 6?
(a) He runs from the palace.
(b) He agrees with Creon.
(c) He tries to talk Creon into changing his mind.
(d) He stands silently and stoically.
5. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
(d) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctive about the item Antigone uses to bury Polynices?
2. When Creon asks where Antigone is going in Part 5, what does she say?
3. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
4. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
5. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)