|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonas chat with Antigone about in Part 6?
(a) His family.
(b) Rivalries between the officers and guards.
(c) Life in the barracks.
(d) All the answers are true.
2. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) That Antigone was raised carefully.
(b) That Antigone is different from her sister.
(c) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. In Part 5, what is the first thing that Creon asks Antigone?
(a) Why she did what she did.
(b) If she was willing to apologize for what she did.
(c) If she is crazy.
(d) If anyone else knew what she was doing.
4. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(b) Wrote hm a love letter.
(c) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
(d) Tried to seduce him.
5. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(b) Run away.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Bury Polynices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
2. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
3. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
5. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)