|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Ignominious One.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Messenger.
(d) The Fiance.
2. What is Creon's occupation?
(a) King of Thebes.
(b) Court messenger.
(c) The king's treasurer.
3. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
(a) He bribes the guards to keep their mouths shut.
(b) He sends the guards away.
(c) He grabs her arm angrily.
(d) He gapes in disbelief.
4. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(a) The foolhardy.
(b) The brave.
(c) The cowards.
5. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oedipus?
2. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
3. What happens to Oedipus?
4. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
5. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)