|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Run away.
(c) Bury Polynices.
2. In Part 4, what does Creon intend to do to the guards after the discovery that Polynices's body has been disturbed?
(a) Change their assignment.
(b) Punish them.
(c) Fire them.
(d) Have them executed on the spot.
3. What does Antigone do in response to Creon's promise in Part 5?
(a) She tells him that she is not hungry.
(b) She tells him that it doesn't matter because she will just do it again.
(c) She turns her back on him.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
(a) He gapes in disbelief.
(b) He sends the guards away.
(c) He grabs her arm angrily.
(d) He bribes the guards to keep their mouths shut.
5. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(c) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
2. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
3. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
4. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
5. In Part 5, how does Creon respond to Antigone's accusation after he explains the reason behind his actions?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)