|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
2. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) A gallant friend.
(b) Her knitting.
(c) Coffee and toast.
3. In Part 3, under what conditions does Ismene think Antigone will perform the task Ismene fears she will?
(a) Driving snow.
(b) Pounding rain.
(c) Smothering midnight.
(d) Broad daylight.
4. After Antigone asks Creon to kill her in a certain way, what does Creon say he wants to do?
(a) Send her to the afterlife be with her father, mother and brothers.
(b) Keep her away from Haemon.
(c) Save her.
(d) Make an example of her.
5. Who is Oedipus?
(a) A lonley old beggar.
(b) King of Thebes.
(c) A man with no destiny.
(d) Creon's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
2. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
3. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
4. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
5. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)