|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
2. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Scrubbing the nursery.
(b) Winding wool.
(c) Preparing the medicine tray.
(d) Dancing merrily.
3. What does Creon say he will do if Antigone does what he tells her to do in Part 5?
(a) Keep the truth from Haemon.
(b) Ensure the guards' silence.
(c) Bring her something to eat.
(d) Execute her.
4. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he knows her favorite color.
(b) If he loves her.
(c) If he wants to marry someone else.
(d) If he wants a dog.
5. What does Antigone say when Creon confronts her about covering Polynices?
(a) She blames it on the guards.
(b) She vehemently denies the accusation.
(c) She stays silent.
(d) She admits doing so.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, what does Creon say will happen to Jonas if he keeps quiet?
2. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
3. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
4. In Part 5, what does Creon do to Antigone after their discussion about how to kill her?
5. What does Jonas do when Creon tells him what he is going to do to the guards for their lack of awareness in Part 4?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)