|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Creon explodes into a long speech and tells Antigone that she is just like who?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brothers.
2. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
(b) A cruel sister.
(c) A naughty brat.
(d) A little girl.
3. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(a) Hard labor.
(d) A heavy fine and incarceration.
4. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(c) Rotten apples.
(d) Worms and mud.
5. What happens to Oedipus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He kills his sons in a rage.
(c) He flees the city.
(d) He attends a council meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
2. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
3. Antigone tells Creon that she knew all along Creon would do what in Part 5?
4. What instrument was used to throw earth on Polynices's body in Part 4?
5. After Antigone asks Creon to kill her in a certain way, what does Creon say he wants to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)