|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, what is the first thing that Creon asks Antigone?
(a) If she was willing to apologize for what she did.
(b) Why she did what she did.
(c) If she is crazy.
(d) If anyone else knew what she was doing.
2. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
(a) Openly admits where she was.
(b) Hints that the person who confonted her is correct.
(c) Falls to the floor weeping.
(d) Denies all accusations.
3. In Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she should go home and do what?
(a) Pack and leave.
(b) Get ready to mother Haemon's children.
(c) Tell the Nurse that she will never do it again.
(d) Pretend that she never had a brother.
4. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(b) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
(c) Stares at him angrily.
(d) Demands that he take off his shoes.
5. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
2. In Part 5, why does Antigone ask Creon to kill her in a certain way?
3. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
5. What are the guards assigned to do in Part 4?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)