|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Creon say he will do if Antigone does what he tells her to do in Part 5?
(a) Ensure the guards' silence.
(b) Bring her something to eat.
(c) Execute her.
(d) Keep the truth from Haemon.
2. When Creon asks where Antigone is going in Part 5, what does she say?
(a) She tells him that he knows.
(b) She tells him that she is going back to bed.
(c) She tells him that she is going to talk to Haemon.
(d) She tells him that it is none of his business.
3. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) An army of hundreds.
(b) A strong, black stallion.
(c) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(d) A wooden cart full of straw.
4. In Part 3, when Haemon is about to respond to all of Antigone's comments, what does she force him to do?
(a) Think about what he's going to say before he says it.
(b) Stop crying.
(c) Kneel at her feet.
5. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(a) None of the answers are true.
(d) Good friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone do in response to Creon's promise in Part 5?
2. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
3. What does Creon say will happen if Antigone succeeds in burying Polynices?
4. What does Antigone make Haemon promise in Part 3?
5. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)