|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the guards and Jonas bring Antigone in?
(a) They walk her.
(b) They shove her.
(c) They drag her.
(d) They carry her.
2. What is distinctive about the item Antigone uses to bury Polynices?
(a) It was part of the box Eteocles was buried in.
(b) It was part of a bottle Polynices carried with him.
(c) It was under Polynices's body.
(d) He used to play with it as a child.
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
(a) A young, fresh faced maiden.
(b) A middle-aged courtier.
(c) A special family member.
(d) An old woman.
4. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(b) Brushing her daughter's hair.
(d) Looking for her husband's socks.
5. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
(a) Her beauty sleep.
(b) Her breakfast.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) Her chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
2. In Part 5, how does Creon respond to Antigone's accusation after he explains the reason behind his actions?
3. What is Antigone's sister's name?
4. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
5. What does Creon say will happen if Antigone succeeds in burying Polynices?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)