|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the guards are discussing Antigone's capture, what does she ask of them?
(a) If they will let her go.
(b) If she will suffer.
(c) If she can speak with Ismene.
(d) If she can sit down.
2. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(d) All of the answers are correct.
3. In Part 5, what is the first thing that Creon asks Antigone?
(a) If she was willing to apologize for what she did.
(b) If anyone else knew what she was doing.
(c) If she is crazy.
(d) Why she did what she did.
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Stalks out of the room.
(d) Screams in anger.
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
(a) Visiting her secret sweetheart.
(b) Attending lessons without permission.
(c) Taking a walk without her chaperone.
(d) Painting in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
2. What is the reasoning that Creon gives for treating Polynices like he is?
3. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
5. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)