|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
(a) If Antigone wants to go to breakfast.
(b) If Antigone will leave Ismene her treasured brooch.
(c) If Antigone doesn't want to live.
(d) If Antigone really thinks her plan will work.
2. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(d) The dog.
3. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
4. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To treat her dog well.
(b) To take care of Ismene.
(c) To close the door on her way out.
(d) To bring her toast and jam.
5. In Part 5, for whom does Antigone say she must bury Polynices?
(a) Her entire family, living and dead.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
2. In Part 3, when Haemon is about to respond to all of Antigone's comments, what does she force him to do?
3. While the guards are discussing Antigone's capture, what does she ask of them?
4. What does Jonas do when Creon tells him what he is going to do to the guards for their lack of awareness in Part 4?
5. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)