|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill herself.
(d) Bury Polynices.
2. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(a) Give her the money she needs.
(b) Marry her right away.
(c) Commit suicide.
3. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
(a) Lamenting her eventual fate.
(b) Pretending she is alone.
(c) Asking Creon to accept her as a courtesan.
(d) Laughing and chatting with Haemon.
4. What is Antigone's sister's name?
5. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(b) The cowards.
(c) The brave.
(d) The foolhardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
2. Who is Oedipus?
3. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
4. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
5. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)