|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
(a) A quiet, shy girl.
(b) A voluptuous, ambitious girl.
(c) A dark, thin girl.
(d) A happy, laughing girl.
2. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
3. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
(a) A naughty brat.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A cruel sister.
4. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
(a) Forget; forgot.
(b) Watch; watched.
(c) Love; loved.
(d) Bond with; bonded with.
5. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
(a) He is given an elaborate funeral.
(b) It is thrown in the river like a piece of trash.
(c) It is never found.
(d) It is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
2. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
3. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
4. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
5. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)