|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's father.
(b) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(d) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
2. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
(a) A young, fresh faced maiden.
(b) A middle-aged courtier.
(c) A special family member.
(d) An old woman.
3. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Give her a ring.
(c) Swear his undying love.
(d) Make love to her.
4. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
(b) A bright, blond woman.
(c) An angel.
(d) A dark, thin girl.
5. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
(a) Tell Antigone that she will help.
(b) Talk Antigone out of it.
(c) Convince Antigone that running away will solve nothing.
(d) Talk Antigone into getting someone else to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
2. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
3. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
5. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)