|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Tried to seduce him.
(b) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
(c) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(d) Wrote hm a love letter.
2. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Run away.
(d) Bury Polynices.
3. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Brushing her daughter's hair.
(c) Looking for her husband's socks.
(d) Practicing her lines.
4. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
(a) Delay the inevitable.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Attempt what's beyond her strength.
(d) Go to the castle without assistance.
5. What is Creon's occupation?
(a) Court messenger.
(b) King of Thebes.
(c) The king's treasurer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
2. What happens to Oedipus?
3. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
4. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
5. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)