|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(d) The Chorus.
2. What is Antigone's sister's name?
3. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
4. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
5. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) A strong, black stallion.
(b) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(c) An army of hundreds.
(d) A wooden cart full of straw.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
2. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
3. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
4. Why isn't the boy alone on the side of the stage laughing and talking with the other characters?
5. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)