|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Screams in anger.
(b) Stalks out of the room.
2. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To marry the king.
(b) To bury Polynices.
(c) To elope.
(d) To run away.
3. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) An army of hundreds.
(b) A wooden cart full of straw.
(c) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(d) A strong, black stallion.
4. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(a) None of the answers are true.
(c) Good friend.
5. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
(a) To ignore the dog.
(b) To take the dog home with her.
(c) To give the dog away.
(d) To put the dog down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
2. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
3. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
4. In Part 3, why did Antigone say that she was telling Haemon all the things she was telling him?
5. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)