|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(b) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(c) Creon is Haemon's father.
(d) Creon is Haemon's brother.
2. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
(a) She hears her husband's call.
(b) The bell tolls.
(c) She finds the socks.
(d) It is her turn to kill herself.
3. What is Antigone's sister's name?
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Stalks out of the room.
(c) Screams in anger.
5. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
(d) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
2. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
3. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
5. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)