|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(b) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
(c) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
(a) The throne is ceded to a relative.
(b) A war breaks out.
(c) A marriage is arranged.
(d) A new agreement is drawn up.
3. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her sister's love.
(b) Her mother's cross.
(c) Her lucky charm.
(d) The Nurse's hands.
4. What is Antigone's sister's name?
5. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
(a) Dour and sapid.
(b) Fun loving and sport loving.
(c) Adventurous and fickle.
(d) Boorish and uncommonly ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oedipus?
2. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
3. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
4. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
5. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)