|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
(a) That her beloved was rich.
(b) That her mother would let her go out by herself.
(c) That the rain would stop.
(d) That she didn't have to die soon.
2. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
3. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Swear his undying love.
(c) Give her a ring.
(d) Take her to dinner.
4. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(a) Hard labor.
(c) A heavy fine and incarceration.
5. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
2. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
3. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
4. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
5. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)