|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
2. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(c) The Chorus.
3. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
(a) The bell tolls.
(b) She finds the socks.
(c) She hears her husband's call.
(d) It is her turn to kill herself.
4. In Part 3, why did Antigone say that she was telling Haemon all the things she was telling him?
(a) Because she wants to get married right away.
(b) Because she can't marry him.
(c) Because she wants him to know the truth.
(d) Because she wants him to know everything.
5. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
(a) Go out without a chaperone.
(b) Behave willfully.
(c) Run in the wind.
(d) Marry for love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
2. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
3. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
5. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)