|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(a) Her mother's ghost.
2. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
(a) Run in the wind.
(b) Marry for love.
(c) Behave willfully.
(d) Go out without a chaperone.
3. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
4. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
(a) Talk Antigone into getting someone else to do it.
(b) Talk Antigone out of it.
(c) Tell Antigone that she will help.
(d) Convince Antigone that running away will solve nothing.
5. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) That Antigone was raised carefully.
(b) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) That Antigone is different from her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
2. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
3. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
4. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
5. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)