|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(b) All of the answers are correct.
2. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(c) That Antigone is different from her sister.
(d) That Antigone was raised carefully.
3. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
4. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She leaves the room angrily.
(b) She disagrees and begins to pack.
(c) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
(d) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
5. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
(a) To put the dog down.
(b) To ignore the dog.
(c) To give the dog away.
(d) To take the dog home with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
2. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
4. What did Haemon do in Part 3 that caused the quarrel between him and Antigone?
5. Who are Eteocles and Polynices?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)