|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Make love to her.
(c) Give her a ring.
(d) Swear his undying love.
2. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(a) Worms and mud.
(c) Rotten apples.
3. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(a) Demands that he take off his shoes.
(b) Stares at him angrily.
(d) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
4. What does Antigone make Haemon promise in Part 3?
(a) To take her with him when he goes away to war.
(b) To never marry another woman.
(c) That when she's finished saying what she has to say, he will walk away withough looking back.
(d) To love her as long as she is alive.
5. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he loves her.
(b) If he knows her favorite color.
(c) If he wants to marry someone else.
(d) If he wants a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
2. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
3. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
5. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)