|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(b) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(c) Creon is Haemon's father.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
2. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
3. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She bangs the door open and runs in.
(b) She strides in angrily.
(c) She slips in through the window.
(d) She creeps in.
4. Who is Oedipus?
(a) A man with no destiny.
(b) Creon's father.
(c) King of Thebes.
(d) A lonley old beggar.
5. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
2. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
3. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
4. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
5. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)