|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
2. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
(a) Her beauty sleep.
(b) Her chores.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) Her breakfast.
3. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
(a) Ismene's dress.
(b) Ismene's jewelry.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Ismene's makeup and perfume.
4. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(b) Marry her right away.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Give her the money she needs.
5. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Her knitting.
(c) A gallant friend.
(d) Coffee and toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's sister's name?
2. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
3. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
4. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
5. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)