|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
2. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
3. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
(a) The reason the introductions are so detailed.
(b) Some of the situations the characters will soon face.
(c) Some of the play's background.
(d) The author's intent in writing the play.
4. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
(a) To ignore the dog.
(b) To give the dog away.
(c) To take the dog home with her.
(d) To put the dog down.
5. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Careless and unhappy.
(b) Young and beautiful.
(c) Bold and brave.
(d) Her hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
3. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
4. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
5. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)