|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
(a) Denies all accusations.
(b) Falls to the floor weeping.
(c) Openly admits where she was.
(d) Hints that the person who confonted her is correct.
3. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Her hero.
(b) Bold and brave.
(c) Young and beautiful.
(d) Careless and unhappy.
4. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(c) Looking for her husband's socks.
(d) Brushing her daughter's hair.
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
2. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
3. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
4. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
5. What does Antigone make Haemon promise in Part 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)