|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Wrote hm a love letter.
(b) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(c) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
(d) Tried to seduce him.
2. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
(a) Openly admits where she was.
(b) Denies all accusations.
(c) Hints that the person who confonted her is correct.
(d) Falls to the floor weeping.
3. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To take care of Ismene.
(b) To close the door on her way out.
(c) To bring her toast and jam.
(d) To treat her dog well.
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(d) The Chorus.
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Stalks out of the room.
(d) Screams in anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
2. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
3. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
4. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
5. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)