|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
(b) The dog.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
2. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
(a) Go to the castle without assistance.
(b) Delay the inevitable.
(c) Attempt what's beyond her strength.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(b) The Chorus.
4. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
(a) Eteocles would be named king.
(b) They would rule in alternate years.
(c) Polynices would be named king.
(d) They would go to war against Macedonia.
5. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
(a) If Antigone doesn't want to live.
(b) If Antigone will leave Ismene her treasured brooch.
(c) If Antigone wants to go to breakfast.
(d) If Antigone really thinks her plan will work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
2. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
3. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
5. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)