|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her mother's cross.
(b) Her sister's love.
(c) The Nurse's hands.
(d) Her lucky charm.
2. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
3. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
(a) She doesn't have one.
(b) Her "sweet red apple."
(c) Her "second mother."
(d) Her "dearest, darling Nurse."
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(b) Creon is Haemon's father.
(c) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(d) Creon is Haemon's brother.
5. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
2. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
3. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
5. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)