|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(a) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
(c) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
(a) Calling him a weakling.
(b) Leaving before lunch.
(c) Their quarrel the previous night.
(d) Breaking his watch.
3. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
(a) It is never found.
(b) It is thrown in the river like a piece of trash.
(c) It is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
(d) He is given an elaborate funeral.
4. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The King.
(d) Three soldiers.
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
2. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
3. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)