|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To treat her dog well.
(b) To bring her toast and jam.
(c) To close the door on her way out.
(d) To take care of Ismene.
2. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(c) Worms and mud.
(d) Rotten apples.
3. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he wants a dog.
(b) If he knows her favorite color.
(c) If he loves her.
(d) If he wants to marry someone else.
4. In Part 3, why did Antigone say that she was telling Haemon all the things she was telling him?
(a) Because she can't marry him.
(b) Because she wants him to know the truth.
(c) Because she wants to get married right away.
(d) Because she wants him to know everything.
5. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
(a) Their quarrel the previous night.
(b) Breaking his watch.
(c) Leaving before lunch.
(d) Calling him a weakling.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
2. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
3. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
4. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
5. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)