|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
(a) Go to the castle without assistance.
(b) Attempt what's beyond her strength.
(c) Delay the inevitable.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
3. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(b) Her mother's ghost.
4. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(a) Run away.
(c) Bury Polynices.
(d) Kill herself.
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
(a) Taking a walk without her chaperone.
(b) Attending lessons without permission.
(c) Visiting her secret sweetheart.
(d) Painting in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
2. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
3. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
4. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)