|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She disagrees and begins to pack.
(b) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
(c) She leaves the room angrily.
(d) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
2. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) A strong, black stallion.
(b) A wooden cart full of straw.
(c) An army of hundreds.
(d) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
3. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Scrubbing the nursery.
(b) Winding wool.
(c) Dancing merrily.
(d) Preparing the medicine tray.
4. What is Antigone's sister's name?
5. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Fiance.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Ignominious One.
(d) The Messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
2. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
3. What does Antigone make Haemon promise in Part 3?
4. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)