|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 1 say about the play's setting?
(a) There is no mention of the play's setting.
(b) It is in a gloomy wood.
(c) It is in the south of France on the shore of the Cote d'Azur.
(d) It has no geographical or historical implications.
2. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(b) Much work.
3. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(b) Worms and mud.
(c) Rotten apples.
4. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
(a) A naughty brat.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A cruel sister.
5. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
(a) Falls to the floor weeping.
(b) Openly admits where she was.
(c) Hints that the person who confonted her is correct.
(d) Denies all accusations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
2. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
3. What is Creon's occupation?
4. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
5. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)