|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Creon's occupation?
(a) King of Thebes.
(b) The king's treasurer.
(c) Court messenger.
2. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(a) Much work.
3. Who is Oedipus?
(a) A man with no destiny.
(b) King of Thebes.
(c) Creon's father.
(d) A lonley old beggar.
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Screams in anger.
(d) Stalks out of the room.
5. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(a) Worms and mud.
(b) Rotten apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
2. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
3. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
4. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
5. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)