|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(a) The foolhardy.
(c) The cowards.
(d) The brave.
2. What is Antigone's sister's name?
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(b) The King.
(c) Three soldiers.
(d) The Messenger.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's father.
(b) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
5. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(a) Much work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
2. Who is Oedipus?
3. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
4. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
5. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)