|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) That Antigone was raised carefully.
(b) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(c) That Antigone is different from her sister.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(c) The Chorus.
3. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's father.
(b) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(c) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(d) Creon is Haemon's brother.
4. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Scrubbing the nursery.
(b) Winding wool.
(c) Dancing merrily.
(d) Preparing the medicine tray.
5. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
(a) That she didn't have to die soon.
(b) That her mother would let her go out by herself.
(c) That her beloved was rich.
(d) That the rain would stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
2. Why isn't the boy alone on the side of the stage laughing and talking with the other characters?
3. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
4. What is Antigone's sister's name?
5. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)