|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
2. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Dancing merrily.
(b) Winding wool.
(c) Preparing the medicine tray.
(d) Scrubbing the nursery.
3. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her lucky charm.
(b) Her sister's love.
(c) Her mother's cross.
(d) The Nurse's hands.
4. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
5. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
(b) She leaves the room angrily.
(c) She disagrees and begins to pack.
(d) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't the boy alone on the side of the stage laughing and talking with the other characters?
2. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
4. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
5. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)