|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
(a) Dour and sapid.
(b) Boorish and uncommonly ugly.
(c) Fun loving and sport loving.
(d) Adventurous and fickle.
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(a) Stares at him angrily.
(c) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
(d) Demands that he take off his shoes.
3. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
(b) A dark, thin girl.
(c) An angel.
(d) A bright, blond woman.
4. What is Creon's occupation?
(b) King of Thebes.
(c) The king's treasurer.
(d) Court messenger.
5. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(b) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's sister's name?
2. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
3. What happens to Oedipus?
4. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
5. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)