|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) The weight of the world.
(d) A large knife.
2. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her mother's cross.
(b) The Nurse's hands.
(c) Her sister's love.
(d) Her lucky charm.
3. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They kill each other.
(b) They are both asassinated.
(c) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(d) Their father has them executed.
4. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
5. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A dark, thin girl.
(b) A bright, blond woman.
(c) An angel.
(d) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
2. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
3. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
4. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
5. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)