|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
(a) A little girl.
(c) A naughty brat.
(d) A cruel sister.
2. What happens to Oedipus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He kills his sons in a rage.
(c) He flees the city.
(d) He attends a council meeting.
3. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
(b) She leaves the room angrily.
(c) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
(d) She disagrees and begins to pack.
4. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Creon's occupation?
2. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
3. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
4. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
5. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)