|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
(a) A war breaks out.
(b) A new agreement is drawn up.
(c) The throne is ceded to a relative.
(d) A marriage is arranged.
2. What is Antigone's sister's name?
3. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) They have no connection.
(c) He is her fiance.
(d) He is her sister's fiance.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(b) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(c) Creon is Haemon's father.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
5. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(c) Looking for her husband's socks.
(d) Brushing her daughter's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
2. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
3. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
4. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)