|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Stalks out of the room.
(c) Screams in anger.
2. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To elope.
(b) To marry the king.
(c) To bury Polynices.
(d) To run away.
3. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(b) The Chorus.
5. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) An angel.
(b) A dark, thin girl.
(c) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
(d) A bright, blond woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
2. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
3. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
4. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
5. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)