Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
(a) Behave willfully.
(b) Run in the wind.
(c) Go out without a chaperone.
(d) Marry for love.
2. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
3. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
(a) Polynices would be named king.
(b) Eteocles would be named king.
(c) They would go to war against Macedonia.
(d) They would rule in alternate years.
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They kill each other.
(b) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(c) Their father has them executed.
(d) They are both asassinated.
5. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
2. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
3. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
4. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
5. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)