Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
2. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(b) They are both asassinated.
(c) Their father has them executed.
(d) They kill each other.
3. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Scrubbing the nursery.
(b) Dancing merrily.
(c) Preparing the medicine tray.
(d) Winding wool.
4. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) Three soldiers.
5. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her mother's cross.
(b) Her sister's love.
(c) Her lucky charm.
(d) The Nurse's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
2. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
3. What is Creon's occupation?
4. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
5. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)