|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, how does Antigone ask Creon to kill her?
2. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
(a) Adventurous and fickle.
(b) Fun loving and sport loving.
(c) Dour and sapid.
(d) Boorish and uncommonly ugly.
3. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Coffee and toast.
(b) A gallant friend.
(c) Her knitting.
4. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(a) Much work.
5. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Swear his undying love.
(b) Give her a ring.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Make love to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she thinks he is above the law. What reasoning does he give for her impudence?
2. In Part 6, the Chorus tells Creon that Haemon has been what?
3. In Part 6, what does Antigone ask Jonas to do for her?
4. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
5. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)