|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They are both asassinated.
(b) Their father has them executed.
(c) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(d) They kill each other.
2. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Screams in anger.
(d) Stalks out of the room.
3. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he knows her favorite color.
(b) If he loves her.
(c) If he wants a dog.
(d) If he wants to marry someone else.
4. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
(a) Ismene's makeup and perfume.
(b) Ismene's jewelry.
(c) Ismene's dress.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
(a) Her chores.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) Her beauty sleep.
(d) Her breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
2. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
3. In Part 6, what does Creon say about his quarrel with Antigone over Polynices's body?
4. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
5. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)