|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(a) Good friend.
(b) None of the answers are true.
2. What does Creon tell Antigone to do upon her response to his first question in Part 5?
(a) Pretend she was ill.
(b) Take some time to think.
(c) Think carefully before she answers his next question.
(d) Sit down.
3. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Make love to her.
(c) Give her a ring.
(d) Swear his undying love.
4. At the end of Part 6, Antigone confesses that she is what?
(a) Sad for Haemon.
(b) Wishing her mother was with her.
(c) Afraid of dying.
(d) Happy to make a sacrifice.
5. In Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she should go home and do what?
(a) Tell the Nurse that she will never do it again.
(b) Pretend that she never had a brother.
(c) Pack and leave.
(d) Get ready to mother Haemon's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
2. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
3. What is Antigone's sister's name?
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
5. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)