|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
2. In Part 6, the Chorus tells Creon that Haemon has been what?
(a) Betrayed by his father.
(b) Cut to the bone by his cruelty.
(c) Mortally wounded.
(d) Turned into an enemy.
3. After Antigone asks Creon to kill her in a certain way, what does Creon say he wants to do?
(a) Keep her away from Haemon.
(b) Send her to the afterlife be with her father, mother and brothers.
(c) Save her.
(d) Make an example of her.
4. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(b) Good friend.
(c) None of the answers are true.
5. In Part 5, why does Antigone ask Creon to kill her in a certain way?
(a) Because she doesn't want to be tortured.
(b) Because she can't be brave forever.
(c) Because she doesn't want to make a scene.
(d) Because she wants Thebes to know how their king treats honorable people.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the guards are discussing Antigone's capture, what does she ask of them?
2. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
3. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
4. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)