|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(c) The Chorus.
2. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
(a) Restful because there is no hope.
(b) Sad and disingenuous.
(d) Mind numbing yet joyous.
3. What does Creon say will happen if Antigone succeeds in burying Polynices?
(a) Her whole world will be destroyed.
(b) His body will be burned uncermoniously.
(c) He will be exhumed.
(d) She will be arrested and put to death.
4. What does Antigone say when Creon confronts her about covering Polynices?
(a) She stays silent.
(b) She admits doing so.
(c) She blames it on the guards.
(d) She vehemently denies the accusation.
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, why does Antigone ask Creon to kill her in a certain way?
2. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
3. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
4. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
5. Who are Eteocles and Polynices?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)