|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
(a) She breaks down sobbing.
(b) She becomes confused.
(c) Jonas stops her.
(d) The guards come to take her away.
2. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(b) A wooden cart full of straw.
(c) An army of hundreds.
(d) A strong, black stallion.
3. How does Antigone respond to the first thing that Creon asks her in Part 5?
(a) She refuses to answer.
(b) She says that she has.
(c) She lies.
(d) She spits in Creon's face.
4. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(a) Three soldiers.
(c) The Messenger.
(d) The King.
5. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she should go home and do what?
2. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
4. When Creon asks where Antigone is going in Part 5, what does she say?
5. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)