|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Haemon approaches his father in Part 6, what does Creon do?
(a) Tells him to marry Ismene instead.
(b) Tells him to talk to Antigone.
(c) Tells him to forget Antigone.
(d) Tells him that he will one day be king.
2. In Part 5, what does Creon say about Polynices and Eteocles?
(a) They were not leaders fit for the crown.
(b) They were heroes, but Creon must find a way to make a point.
(c) They were good brothers to her.
(d) They killed their father to inherit the throne.
3. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To close the door on her way out.
(b) To take care of Ismene.
(c) To treat her dog well.
(d) To bring her toast and jam.
4. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To bury Polynices.
(b) To elope.
(c) To run away.
(d) To marry the king.
5. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
2. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
3. In Part 5, how does Creon respond to Antigone's accusation after he explains the reason behind his actions?
4. In Part 5, Creon explodes into a long speech and tells Antigone that she is just like who?
5. After Antigone asks Creon to kill her in a certain way, what does Creon say he wants to do?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)