|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
2. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Delay the inevitable.
(c) Go to the castle without assistance.
(d) Attempt what's beyond her strength.
3. What is Haemon's response to his father's statement after their embrace in Part 6?
(a) He runs from the palace.
(b) He tries to talk Creon into changing his mind.
(c) He agrees with Creon.
(d) He stands silently and stoically.
4. In Part 4, how deeply was Polynices's body buried?
(a) Just enough to keep the vultures away.
(b) Six feet deep.
(c) A dusting of earth was placed over him.
(d) Just his feet and legs were buried.
5. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
(a) Tell Antigone that she will help.
(b) Talk Antigone into getting someone else to do it.
(c) Talk Antigone out of it.
(d) Convince Antigone that running away will solve nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, Creon tells Antigone that she should go home and do what?
2. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
3. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
4. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
5. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)