|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(c) Her mother's ghost.
2. In Part 5, Creon explodes into a long speech and tells Antigone that she is just like who?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
3. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A bright, blond woman.
(b) A dark, thin girl.
(c) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
(d) An angel.
4. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Bold and brave.
(b) Careless and unhappy.
(c) Young and beautiful.
(d) Her hero.
5. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(b) Good friend.
(c) None of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, to what does Antigone say that Polynices is entitled?
2. What does Antigone say when Creon confronts her about covering Polynices?
3. In Part 5, why does Antigone ask Creon to kill her in a certain way?
4. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
5. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)