|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he wants to marry someone else.
(b) If he loves her.
(c) If he knows her favorite color.
(d) If he wants a dog.
2. In Part 5, what is the first thing that Creon asks Antigone?
(a) Why she did what she did.
(b) If she was willing to apologize for what she did.
(c) If anyone else knew what she was doing.
(d) If she is crazy.
3. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(b) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
(c) Tried to seduce him.
(d) Wrote hm a love letter.
4. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
(a) The characters must all die at the end.
(b) There is no comic relief to be found.
(c) The characters must surrender to the will of fate.
(d) Broken relationships will inevitably follow.
5. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
2. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
3. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
4. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
5. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)