|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
(a) For making too much noise.
(b) For rising so early.
(c) For not having any common sense.
(d) For not respecting her.
2. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Fiance.
(b) The Ignominious One.
(c) The Page Boy.
(d) The Messenger.
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A middle-aged courtier.
(c) A young, fresh faced maiden.
(d) A special family member.
4. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
(a) If Antigone really thinks her plan will work.
(b) If Antigone wants to go to breakfast.
(c) If Antigone doesn't want to live.
(d) If Antigone will leave Ismene her treasured brooch.
5. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Scrubbing the nursery.
(b) Dancing merrily.
(c) Winding wool.
(d) Preparing the medicine tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
4. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
5. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)