|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Creon's former occupation?
(a) King of Thebes.
(b) Servant to the king's advisor.
(c) Chief advisor to the king.
2. What is Creon's occupation?
(a) Court messenger.
(b) King of Thebes.
(d) The king's treasurer.
3. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Ignominious One.
(c) The Page Boy.
(d) The Fiance.
4. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
5. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
(a) The throne is ceded to a relative.
(b) A marriage is arranged.
(c) A new agreement is drawn up.
(d) A war breaks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's sister's name?
2. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
3. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
4. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
5. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)