|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They are both asassinated.
(b) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(c) They kill each other.
(d) Their father has them executed.
2. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
3. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
(a) Her "dearest, darling Nurse."
(b) Her "second mother."
(c) She doesn't have one.
(d) Her "sweet red apple."
4. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
(a) A middle-aged courtier.
(b) A young, fresh faced maiden.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A special family member.
5. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
3. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
4. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
5. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)