|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
2. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
(a) A middle-aged courtier.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A special family member.
(d) A young, fresh faced maiden.
3. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Ignominious One.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Messenger.
(d) The Fiance.
4. What was Creon's former occupation?
(a) Servant to the king's advisor.
(b) King of Thebes.
(d) Chief advisor to the king.
5. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
(a) That her mother would let her go out by herself.
(b) That she didn't have to die soon.
(c) That her beloved was rich.
(d) That the rain would stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
2. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
3. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
4. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
5. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)