|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(b) That Antigone is different from her sister.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) That Antigone was raised carefully.
2. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
3. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(b) Creon is Haemon's father.
(c) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
4. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
(a) He is her sister's fiance.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her fiance.
(d) They have no connection.
5. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(a) A heavy fine and incarceration.
(d) Hard labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Creon's occupation?
2. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
3. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
4. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
5. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)