|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene say Creon has that will drag them to the scaffold?
(a) A mob of thousands of arms and eyes.
(b) An army of hundreds.
(c) A strong, black stallion.
(d) A wooden cart full of straw.
2. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
3. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
(a) He is given an elaborate funeral.
(b) He is left unburied for the vultures, vermin and insects to feed on.
(c) t is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
(d) It is never found.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(b) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(c) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(d) Creon is Haemon's father.
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(a) Screams in anger.
(c) Stalks out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
2. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
3. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
4. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
5. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)