|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Eteocles and Polynices?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Men named as rulers of Thebes.
(c) Antigone's brothers.
(d) Sons of King Oedipus.
2. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(b) Brushing her daughter's hair.
(c) Looking for her husband's socks.
3. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) Her breakfast.
(c) Her beauty sleep.
(d) Her chores.
4. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A dark, thin girl.
(b) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
(c) An angel.
(d) A bright, blond woman.
5. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
(a) She finds the socks.
(b) The bell tolls.
(c) It is her turn to kill herself.
(d) She hears her husband's call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
2. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
3. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
4. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)