|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They kill each other.
(b) Their father has them executed.
(c) They are both asassinated.
(d) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
2. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
3. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She leaves the room angrily.
(b) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
(c) She disagrees and begins to pack.
(d) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(b) Creon is Haemon's father.
(c) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(d) Creon is Haemon's brother.
5. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
(a) For making too much noise.
(b) For not respecting her.
(c) For rising so early.
(d) For not having any common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
2. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
3. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
4. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
5. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)