|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
(a) Taking a walk without her chaperone.
(b) Attending lessons without permission.
(c) Painting in the garden.
(d) Visiting her secret sweetheart.
2. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She strides in angrily.
(b) She slips in through the window.
(c) She bangs the door open and runs in.
(d) She creeps in.
3. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
(a) Laughing and chatting with Haemon.
(b) Pretending she is alone.
(c) Lamenting her eventual fate.
(d) Asking Creon to accept her as a courtesan.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(b) Creon is Haemon's father.
(c) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(d) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
5. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
(a) He is her fiance.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) They have no connection.
(d) He is her sister's fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial result when Eteocles refuses to honor the agreement with Polynices?
2. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
3. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
4. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
5. Who is Oedipus?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)