|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To marry the king.
(b) To bury Polynices.
(c) To elope.
(d) To run away.
2. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Ignominious One.
(c) The Fiance.
(d) The Page Boy.
3. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) Their father has them executed.
(b) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(c) They kill each other.
(d) They are both asassinated.
4. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creon is Haemon's father.
(b) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(d) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
5. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(b) The brave.
(c) The cowards.
(d) The foolhardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oedipus?
2. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
3. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
4. Who is Oedipus?
5. Who are Eteocles and Polynices?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)