|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
(a) Eteocles would be named king.
(b) Polynices would be named king.
(c) They would go to war against Macedonia.
(d) They would rule in alternate years.
2. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(d) All of the answers are correct.
3. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
(a) If Antigone doesn't want to live.
(b) If Antigone really thinks her plan will work.
(c) If Antigone wants to go to breakfast.
(d) If Antigone will leave Ismene her treasured brooch.
4. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(a) Worms and mud.
(c) Rotten apples.
5. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To bury Polynices.
(b) To marry the king.
(c) To elope.
(d) To run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
2. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
3. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
5. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)