|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) They have no connection.
(c) He is her fiance.
(d) He is her sister's fiance.
2. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
3. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
(a) Boorish and uncommonly ugly.
(b) Adventurous and fickle.
(c) Dour and sapid.
(d) Fun loving and sport loving.
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
(a) Visiting her secret sweetheart.
(b) Attending lessons without permission.
(c) Painting in the garden.
(d) Taking a walk without her chaperone.
5. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(a) Worms and mud.
(d) Rotten apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Haemon and Creon related?
2. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
3. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
4. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
5. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)