|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Her hero.
(b) Careless and unhappy.
(c) Bold and brave.
(d) Young and beautiful.
2. In Part 4, how deeply was Polynices's body buried?
(a) Six feet deep.
(b) Just his feet and legs were buried.
(c) A dusting of earth was placed over him.
(d) Just enough to keep the vultures away.
3. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is Antigone's sister's name?
5. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To bring her toast and jam.
(b) To close the door on her way out.
(c) To treat her dog well.
(d) To take care of Ismene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
2. What was Creon's former occupation?
3. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
4. In Part 3, under what conditions does Ismene think Antigone will perform the task Ismene fears she will?
5. What is Ismene doing in Part 1 when she is introduced?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)