|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, when Haemon is about to respond to all of Antigone's comments, what does she force him to do?
(a) Stop crying.
(b) Think about what he's going to say before he says it.
(c) Kneel at her feet.
2. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
(a) The King.
(b) Three soldiers.
(d) The Messenger.
3. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(b) Their father has them executed.
(c) They kill each other.
(d) They are both asassinated.
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(b) The Chorus.
5. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
(b) Tried to seduce him.
(c) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(d) Wrote hm a love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
3. Who is Oedipus?
4. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
5. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)