|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Haemon related to Antigone?
(a) He is her sister's fiance.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) They have no connection.
(d) He is her fiance.
2. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
(a) Talking to the other guards.
(d) Getting tobacco.
3. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
(a) Forget; forgot.
(b) Bond with; bonded with.
(c) Love; loved.
(d) Watch; watched.
4. When the characters are introduced in Part 1, their basic characteristics are given. What else is revealed about these characters?
(a) Their pets' names.
(b) Their date of birth.
(c) Their current state of health.
(d) Their eventual fates.
5. How are Haemon and Creon related?
(a) Creaon is Haemon's instructor.
(b) Creon is Haemon's uncle.
(c) Creon is Haemon's brother.
(d) Creon is Haemon's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
2. What does Prologue explain after the characters are introduced in Part 1?
3. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
4. What does the person who confronts Antigone in Part 2 think Antigone was doing?
5. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)