|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
(b) A little girl.
(c) A naughty brat.
(d) A cruel sister.
2. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
(a) Change nothing.
(b) Leave the body out in the open while the guards hide to see who the perpetrator is.
(c) Double the guard detail.
(d) Have the guards shoot to kill.
3. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Give her a ring.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Swear his undying love.
(d) Make love to her.
4. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To run away.
(b) To elope.
(c) To marry the king.
(d) To bury Polynices.
5. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
2. In Part 3, what did Antigone borrow from Ismene?
3. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
5. What did Haemon do in Part 3 that caused the quarrel between him and Antigone?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)