|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Creon's wife is introduced, it is said that she will continue her task until what?
(a) The bell tolls.
(b) She finds the socks.
(c) She hears her husband's call.
(d) It is her turn to kill herself.
2. What does Nurse bring at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Coffee and toast.
(c) A gallant friend.
(d) Her knitting.
3. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(b) The Chorus.
4. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Ignominious One.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Fiance.
(d) The Messenger.
5. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
(a) An significant member of the Chorus.
(b) One of Creon's advisors.
(c) One of Creon's sons.
(d) One of the guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
2. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
3. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
4. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
5. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)