|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(c) Her mother's ghost.
2. In Part 3, Ismene urges Antigone not to what?
(a) Delay the inevitable.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Attempt what's beyond her strength.
(d) Go to the castle without assistance.
3. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Ignominious One.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Fiance.
(d) The Messenger.
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
5. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
2. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
3. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
4. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
5. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)