|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
(a) Practicing her lines.
(b) Brushing her daughter's hair.
(c) Looking for her husband's socks.
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(a) Demands that he take off his shoes.
(b) Stares at him angrily.
(c) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
3. What did Antigone say that she wanted Haemon to do when she visited him the previous evening?
(a) Give her a ring.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Make love to her.
(d) Swear his undying love.
4. Who is looking for Antigone in Part 2?
5. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
(d) Much work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ismene ask Antigone after Antigone says that she has considered all of the possible consequences of her proposed actions in Part 2?
2. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
3. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
4. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
5. In Part 3, for what does Antigone apologize to Haemon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)