|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(a) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
(c) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
(a) For not respecting her.
(b) For making too much noise.
(c) For rising so early.
(d) For not having any common sense.
3. In Part 2, Antigone tells the Nurse that she is too _____________ for what she must do.
4. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Page Boy.
(b) The Ignominious One.
(c) The Fiance.
(d) The Messenger.
5. Who is Oedipus?
(a) Creon's father.
(b) A lonley old beggar.
(c) King of Thebes.
(d) A man with no destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing cards in Part 1?
2. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
3. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
4. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
5. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)