|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
(a) For not having any common sense.
(b) For rising so early.
(c) For not respecting her.
(d) For making too much noise.
2. What does Ismene fear Antigone will do if Ismene takes her eyes off of Antigone?
(a) Run away.
(c) Bury Polynices.
(d) Kill herself.
3. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
(a) To give the dog away.
(b) To put the dog down.
(c) To ignore the dog.
(d) To take the dog home with her.
4. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(b) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
(c) Demands that he take off his shoes.
(d) Stares at him angrily.
5. In Part 4, what does Creon say will happen to Jonas if he keeps quiet?
(a) He will live.
(b) He will be reassigned, but his fellow guards will be executed.
(c) He will keep his job.
(d) He will be forgiven.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Antigone tells Ismene that it is too ___________.
2. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
3. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
4. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
5. What does Jonas say in response to Creon's accusations in Part 4?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)