|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(d) Her mother's ghost.
2. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(a) Marry her right away.
(b) Commit suicide.
(d) Give her the money she needs.
3. In Part 4, what does Creon say will happen to Jonas if he keeps quiet?
(a) He will be forgiven.
(b) He will live.
(c) He will keep his job.
(d) He will be reassigned, but his fellow guards will be executed.
4. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
(a) The Ignominious One.
(b) The Page Boy.
(c) The Fiance.
(d) The Messenger.
5. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
2. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
3. Polynices is Ismene's ______________.
4. Ismene tells Antigone that she should __________ Polynices like Polynices ____________ them.
5. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)