|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
3. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(a) The Chorus.
4. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
(a) One of the guards.
(b) One of Creon's advisors.
(c) One of Creon's sons.
(d) An significant member of the Chorus.
5. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
(a) Dancing merrily.
(b) Scrubbing the nursery.
(c) Preparing the medicine tray.
(d) Winding wool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
2. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
3. What does Jonas do when Creon tells him what he is going to do to the guards for their lack of awareness in Part 4?
4. What do the guards wonder after they apprehend Antigone?
5. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)