|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was used to throw earth on Polynices's body in Part 4?
(a) A piece of a broken green bowl.
(b) A rotted piece of wood.
(c) A small child's shovel.
(d) A large stick.
2. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(a) None of the answers are true.
(b) Good friend.
3. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
(a) It is thrown in the river like a piece of trash.
(b) It is never found.
(c) He is given an elaborate funeral.
(d) It is hung on a tree to warn all who come to challenge the king.
4. What does Antigone ask Haemon after her apology in Part 3?
(a) If he knows her favorite color.
(b) If he loves her.
(c) If he wants a dog.
(d) If he wants to marry someone else.
5. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(b) A heavy fine and incarceration.
(d) Hard labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Polynices's body in Part 1?
2. Who is the youth alone on the other side of the stage?
3. What is Creon's wife doing when she is introduced?
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
5. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)