|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctive about the item Antigone uses to bury Polynices?
(a) He used to play with it as a child.
(b) It was under Polynices's body.
(c) It was part of the box Eteocles was buried in.
(d) It was part of a bottle Polynices carried with him.
2. What does Ismene say she can't do in Part 3?
(a) Find the brooch Antigone was asking for.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Believe that Haemon wants to marry Antigone.
3. What does Antigone tell Nurse to do if her dog keeps waiting by the door?
(a) To ignore the dog.
(b) To take the dog home with her.
(c) To put the dog down.
(d) To give the dog away.
4. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
(a) Adventurous and fickle.
(b) Dour and sapid.
(c) Fun loving and sport loving.
(d) Boorish and uncommonly ugly.
5. What is Antigone's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
2. What is the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices?
3. In Part 3, as Nurse is wondering what is wrong with Antigone, who enters the room?
4. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
5. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)