|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To elope.
(b) To marry the king.
(c) To bury Polynices.
(d) To run away.
2. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) A large knife.
(d) The weight of the world.
3. In Part 6, Haemon begs Creon to have the courage to be what?
(a) A fair king.
(b) The loving father he knew as a child.
(c) A strong, faithful man.
(d) The best king that Thebes could have.
4. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
(a) Fighting and screaming.
(c) Crying and shaking.
5. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
(a) Convince Antigone that running away will solve nothing.
(b) Talk Antigone into getting someone else to do it.
(c) Tell Antigone that she will help.
(d) Talk Antigone out of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, what does Creon intend to do to the guards after the discovery that Polynices's body has been disturbed?
2. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
3. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
4. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
5. In Part 2, for what does the Nurse chastise Antigone and Ismene?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)