|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what does Creon say about his quarrel with Antigone over Polynices's body?
(a) It simply proved that Antigone was impudent.
(b) It was a way for him to learn Antigone's true nature.
(c) It was just an excuse.
(d) It eventually convinced him to release the body.
2. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
(c) Rotten apples.
(d) Worms and mud.
3. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She slips in through the window.
(b) She creeps in.
(c) She bangs the door open and runs in.
(d) She strides in angrily.
4. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(b) That Antigone is different from her sister.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) That Antigone was raised carefully.
5. In Part 4, what does the heat of the sun do?
(a) Forces the guards to seek shelter.
(b) Makes the guards sweat and complain.
(c) Makes Jonas dizzy.
(d) Cause the body to smell and make Jonas dizzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
3. Antigone asks Jonas to do something for her in Part 6. She tells Jonas that she would like this done when?
4. What does Jonas chat with Antigone about in Part 6?
5. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)