|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antigone try to convince the guards to let her go?
(a) By using her rank as princess.
(b) By saying that the guards misunderstood her actions.
(c) By begging.
(d) By screaming and crying.
2. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
(a) The guards come to take her away.
(b) Jonas stops her.
(c) She breaks down sobbing.
(d) She becomes confused.
3. What instrument was used to throw earth on Polynices's body in Part 4?
(a) A large stick.
(b) A piece of a broken green bowl.
(c) A small child's shovel.
(d) A rotted piece of wood.
4. In Part 6, after Haemon begs Creon to be courageous, how does Creon respond?
(a) Tells Haemon to stand up straight and face the world head on.
(b) Tells Haemon that he has no choice and must accept his fate.
(c) He walks away.
(d) He breaks down and weeps.
5. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
(a) Let Antigone off with a warning.
(b) Abdicate the crown.
(c) Let Antigone live.
(d) Put Antigone to death immediately
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 6, Antigone confesses that she is what?
2. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
3. While the guards are discussing Antigone's capture, what does she ask of them?
4. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
5. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)