|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Ismene says that Antigone behaves too __________.
2. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
(a) That his future is cut in stone.
(b) That fate holds the key, and there is nothing he can do to change it.
(c) That his childhood is over.
(d) That the woman he loves may be deceptive.
3. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(d) All of the answers are correct.
4. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
(c) Fighting and screaming.
(d) Crying and shaking.
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
2. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
3. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
4. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
5. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)