|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Stalks out of the room.
(d) Screams in anger.
2. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
(a) Getting tobacco.
(d) Talking to the other guards.
3. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
(a) Change nothing.
(b) Leave the body out in the open while the guards hide to see who the perpetrator is.
(c) Double the guard detail.
(d) Have the guards shoot to kill.
4. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
(a) Put Antigone to death immediately
(b) Abdicate the crown.
(c) Let Antigone off with a warning.
(d) Let Antigone live.
5. What does Creon tell the Chorus about Antigone in Part 6?
(a) She is a threat to his authority.
(b) She is only fulfilling her ultimate destiny.
(c) She is an unrepentant fool.
(d) She was born to die this way.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, with whom is Antigone left alone?
2. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
3. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
4. What does Antigone feel like when the person who confronts her gets frustrated in Part 2?
5. In Part 6, after Haemon begs Creon to be courageous, how does Creon respond?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)