|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) That Antigone was raised carefully.
(c) That Antigone's mother would be disappointed if she were still alive.
(d) That Antigone is different from her sister.
2. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
(a) Her mother's cross.
(b) Her sister's love.
(c) Her lucky charm.
(d) The Nurse's hands.
3. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Careless and unhappy.
(b) Her hero.
(c) Young and beautiful.
(d) Bold and brave.
4. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(c) All of the answers are correct.
5. In Part 4, what does Creon do in response to the guards telling him what Antigone has done?
(a) He sends the guards away.
(b) He bribes the guards to keep their mouths shut.
(c) He grabs her arm angrily.
(d) He gapes in disbelief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, how deeply was Polynices's body buried?
2. What does Creon tell the Chorus about Antigone in Part 6?
3. In Part 4, what does Creon intend to do to the guards after the discovery that Polynices's body has been disturbed?
4. What was Jonas doing when he discovered Antigone covering Polynices's body?
5. Who does Antigone send to get coffee in Part 2?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)