|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(b) All of the answers are correct.
2. After Haemon's conversation with Creon is over, what does Haemon do?
(a) Tells his father that he will never see him again.
(b) Grabs his father's arm and begs one last time.
(c) Runs out screaming for Antigone.
(d) Spits in his father's face and curses him.
3. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
(a) Denies all accusations.
(b) Hints that the person who confonted her is correct.
(c) Falls to the floor weeping.
(d) Openly admits where she was.
4. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
5. In Part 6, what does Antigone ask Jonas to do for her?
(a) Remove her shackles.
(b) Say a prayer for her.
(c) Keep her sister away.
(d) Deliver a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas chat with Antigone about in Part 6?
2. What does Antigone say wards off evil in Part 2?
3. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
4. How does Antigone try to convince the guards to let her go?
5. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)