|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what does Antigone ask Jonas to do for her?
(a) Say a prayer for her.
(b) Remove her shackles.
(c) Deliver a letter.
(d) Keep her sister away.
2. In Part 2, how does Antigone think her mother would feel about what she was doing?
3. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
(a) An significant member of the Chorus.
(b) One of Creon's sons.
(c) One of the guards.
(d) One of Creon's advisors.
4. How does Antigone enter in the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She strides in angrily.
(b) She bangs the door open and runs in.
(c) She slips in through the window.
(d) She creeps in.
5. Antigone says the Nurse is stronger than what in Part 2?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Antigone say that she is not?
2. Antigone asks how she will be executed. What is the answer?
3. In Part 6, with whom is Antigone left alone?
4. What does Creon tell the Chorus about Antigone in Part 6?
5. Antigone asks Jonas to do something for her in Part 6. She tells Jonas that she would like this done when?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)