|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Antigone finish what she is doing with Jonas at the end of Part 6?
(a) Jonas stops her.
(b) The guards come to take her away.
(c) She becomes confused.
(d) She breaks down sobbing.
2. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
(a) Why her sister wasn't there.
(b) To which saint to pray.
(c) Why she is making such a sacrifice.
(d) To whom to deliver the letter.
3. Antigone asks how she will be executed. What is the answer?
(b) Buried alive.
(d) Drawn and quartered.
4. What does the Chorus remind Creon about Antigone in Part 6?
(a) She is just a child.
(b) She is loyal to her family.
(c) She has a point.
(d) Her sister needs her since the rest of the family is dead.
5. At the end of Part 6, Antigone confesses that she is what?
(a) Happy to make a sacrifice.
(b) Afraid of dying.
(c) Sad for Haemon.
(d) Wishing her mother was with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone do when she is confronted in Part 2?
2. In Part 6, Antigone begs Creon to do something about the problem in the palace so she can do what?
3. In Part 2, what is one of the things Antigone says her family told her not to do?
4. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
5. What does the Chorus say the only thing left to do at the end of a tragedy is?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)