|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
(b) Sad and disingenuous.
(c) Mind numbing yet joyous.
(d) Restful because there is no hope.
2. In Part 4, what does the heat of the sun do?
(a) Forces the guards to seek shelter.
(b) Makes Jonas dizzy.
(c) Makes the guards sweat and complain.
(d) Cause the body to smell and make Jonas dizzy.
3. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To run away.
(b) To elope.
(c) To bury Polynices.
(d) To marry the king.
4. In Part 6, what does Antigone ask Jonas to do for her?
(a) Keep her sister away.
(b) Say a prayer for her.
(c) Remove her shackles.
(d) Deliver a letter.
5. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Screams in anger.
(d) Stalks out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
2. What does Ismene try to do when Antigone wants to discuss her plan in Part 2?
3. In Part 6, the Chorus tells Creon that Haemon has been what?
4. In Part 4, what does Creon say will happen to Jonas if he keeps quiet?
5. What did Antigone fling at Ismene when they were children?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)