|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antigone's dog?
2. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To elope.
(b) To marry the king.
(c) To bury Polynices.
(d) To run away.
3. In Part 6, Antigone begs Creon to do something about the problem in the palace so she can do what?
(a) Escape while he is preoccupied.
(b) Talk to Haemon.
(c) Die in peace.
(d) Talk to Ismene.
4. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
(a) One of Creon's sons.
(b) One of the guards.
(c) An significant member of the Chorus.
(d) One of Creon's advisors.
5. In Part 2, Ismene tells Antigone that she is what?
(a) Bold and brave.
(b) Young and beautiful.
(c) Careless and unhappy.
(d) Her hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, what does Creon say will happen to Jonas if he keeps quiet?
2. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
3. In Part 4, what does the heat of the sun do?
4. Why is Jonas reluctant to do what Antigone asks of him?
5. What does Creon say he is going to do in Part 4 in response to Polynices's body being covered?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)