|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what does the Chorus try to convince Creon to do?
(a) Abdicate the crown.
(b) Let Antigone live.
(c) Put Antigone to death immediately
(d) Let Antigone off with a warning.
2. At the end of Part 6, Antigone confesses that she is what?
(a) Wishing her mother was with her.
(b) Afraid of dying.
(c) Sad for Haemon.
(d) Happy to make a sacrifice.
3. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
(a) Crying and shaking.
(c) Fighting and screaming.
4. In Part 4, the Chorus says there are four aspects of a tragedy. What is one of those aspects?
(a) Decidedly dolorous.
(b) Preening and dispicable.
(c) Dirty and avoidable.
(d) Clean and inevitable.
5. In Part 2, what does Antigone tell Ismene that she should not forgo?
(a) Her beauty sleep.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) Her breakfast.
(d) Her chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, after Haemon begs Creon to be courageous, how does Creon respond?
2. When Haemon approaches his father in Part 6, what does Creon do?
3. What is Antigone carrying in the beginning of Part 2?
4. Where is Antigone's execution to take place?
5. In Part 6, Creon tells Haemon that sooner or later, every man must accept what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)