1. What does Part 1 say about the play's setting?
(a) It is in a gloomy wood.
(b) It is in the south of France on the shore of the Cote d'Azur.
(c) It has no geographical or historical implications.
(d) There is no mention of the play's setting.
2. What is the character's name who introduces the other characters?
(c) The Chorus.
3. How is Antigone described in Part 1?
(a) A bright, blond woman.
(b) An angel.
(c) A dark, thin girl.
(d) An uncommonly beautiful creature.
4. What is Antigone wishing in Part 1?
(a) That her beloved was rich.
(b) That her mother would let her go out by herself.
(c) That she didn't have to die soon.
(d) That the rain would stop.
5. What is Antigone's sister's name?
6. How is Antigone's sister described in Part 1?
(a) A happy, laughing girl.
(b) A dark, thin girl.
(c) A voluptuous, ambitious girl.
(d) A quiet, shy girl.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)