Mid-Book Test (up to Ode 2 (Second Stasimon))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the color of the shield of Polyneices, according to the Chorus in this scene?
2. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
3. Ismene tries to uphold __________ law and does not believe anyone should oppose it during the play.
4. Creon sees his job as for the general _____________ over personal alliances and over personal friendships.
5. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a...
This section contains 1,010 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)