|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the leader of the group who is telling the story within this section of the play?
2. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
3. What does the leader of the group call Polyneices when he is in the midst of battle? A wild __________ screaming.
4. Without ______________, he meets nothing that must come; only against Death shall he call for aid in vain.
a) A woman
5. The Chorus states that...
This section contains 883 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)