Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was cursing Creon in their final moments on earth before they killed themselves?
2. If you are to be weak in your allegiances, Creon says, make it to a ____________.
3. Creon believes he will be seen as stronger for refusing to yield to showing ______________ with Antigone.
4. When Choragos asks the Messenger about his depressing tone, who does the Messenger say has killed himself?
(b) The sentry
(d) The prophet
5. The Chorus talks about love's strength and destruction, such as it is between Creon and ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the handicap of Teiresias, the prophet, who comes to speak to Creon during the play?
2. Haemon tells Creon, "It is not __________ never to yield to reason!" within their discussion of Antigone.
3. Who does the Messenger now call a walking dead man during the first part of this scene during the play?
4. Antigone compares her emotional state to that of the former queen of Thebes, _____________.
5. Choragos tells Creon to do as the prophet tells him to do as the justice of the __________ is swift.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)