|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone still believes she has done no ____________ wrong and that Creon is the guilty one.
2. The prophet tells Creon he has kept Polyneices from ____________ and buried Antigone alive.
(a) His family
(b) The truth
(c) The gods
(d) His sister
3. Love has power over all mortals and _____________, according to the Chorus within this ode during the play.
4. Creon believes he will be seen as stronger for refusing to yield to showing ______________ with Antigone.
5. Creon believes that Antigone would have been trouble for Haemon both in and out of _________.
(a) Their home
(b) His sight
(c) The war
Short Answer Questions
1. Haemon points out to his father that the citizens of the city do not see Antigone as a ______________.
2. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
3. Who does Creon feel have always manipulated him, which is a sign of his own self pity for his situation?
4. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
5. Who was with Antigone in the tomb when Creon showed up to let her go?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)