|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Greek goddess of love much enjoys watching men's foolishness when it comes to ___________.
2. What does Antigone believe that Creon should be found guilty of in relation to his reaction to her actions?
(d) Acting as a God
3. What is Choragos no longer able to distance himself from when Antigone arrives in the room?
(a) Her beauty
(b) Her death
(d) Haemon's will
4. The prophet tells Creon to _______________ and to rescind his proclamation.
(a) Bury Polyneices
(b) Step down from power
(c) Dig up Eteocles
(d) Get over himself
5. The Chorus states that they believe Antigone to be ____________, and neither illness nor war carries her to her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
2. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
3. Who was cursing Creon in their final moments on earth before they killed themselves?
4. Who does Creon feel have always manipulated him, which is a sign of his own self pity for his situation?
5. Creon believes that Antigone would have been trouble for Haemon both in and out of _________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)