Mid-Book Test (up to Ode 2 (Second Stasimon))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
a) Named all
2. _________ supported the Thebans as he does not support the proud, like Polyneices and his army.
3. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
d) Just a woman
4. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
5. Who introduces the character of Creon to...
This section contains 558 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)