|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
2. The power that crosses the ____________ sea, driven by the stormy south-wind, making a path under...
3. Who was the captive of the Sentry, the person for which the Sentry was responsible during the play?
4. Who informs the audience of the previous battle during this scene of the play?
(a) The Messenger
(b) The sentry
(d) The Chorus
5. Haemon tells Creon, "It is not __________ never to yield to reason!" within their discussion of Antigone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guards do in order to determine who would deliver the news to Creon?
2. Who does the new wife blind after the king imprisons the person as answered in #153?
3. Haemon insists that all men can learn from any who can ____________, when talking to his father.
4. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
5. Who does the Sentry admit is responsible for the burying of Polyneices?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)