|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ode also points out that ___________ wrath is passed on to future generations, as seen with Antigone.
(c) A woman's
(d) The world's
2. And _________, the eldest of the gods, the immortal, the unwearied, doth he wear...
(a) The Moon
3. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
4. Who answered the battle cry of Polyneices in the battle where he finally lost his life?
(a) Julius Caesar
5. Creon believes there is no greater evil than _____________ for that is what destroys households and nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prophet cautions Creon and the actions he has taken, saying that he is on the edge of __________.
2. Man has even taught himself, according to the Chorus, to flee the arrows of the ____________.
3. Nothing that is cast enters into the life of mortals without a ____________, according to the Chorus.
4. "....the disappointment comes on one who knoweth nought till he burn his __________ against the hot fire."
5. Who returns to talk to Creon after he has been yelled at and threatened by Creon for speaking with him before?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)