|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Haemon tells his father than ____________ has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
2. The ode implies that the woes of Antigone are directly related to her _____________, Oedipus.
3. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
(a) Loose dirt
(c) A blanket
4. The Chorus talks about love's strength and destruction, such as it is between Creon and ____________.
5. For that hope whose wanderings are so __________ is to many men a comfort, according to the Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ are many, and none is more important than man.
2. Who did the king imprison in a story the Chorus relates about the idea of jealousy?
3. Who informs the audience of the previous battle during this scene of the play?
4. Creon believes he will be seen as stronger for refusing to yield to showing ______________ with Antigone.
5. Without ______________, he meets nothing that must come; only against Death shall he call for aid in vain.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)