|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. And ___________, and wind-swift thought, and all the moods that would a state, hath he taught himself.
2. The Greek goddess of love much enjoys watching men's foolishness when it comes to ___________.
3. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
4. What is the new tone of this group of citizens that is now speaking to the audience?
5. Creon realizes he still needs to prove his worth to the people as a _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon believes that because of Antigone's stubbornness, she will inevitably __________.
2. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
3. Haemon shares with Creon that the people see Antigone as ____________ for the actions she has taken.
4. Who does the Messenger now call a walking dead man during the first part of this scene during the play?
5. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)