|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the king discover about Antigone when he went to her vault where she was imprisoned?
(a) She hanged herself
(b) She was alive
(c) She was asleep
(d) She had escaped
2. What is believed to be on Ismene and Antigone as a result of Oedipus and Jocasta's actions?
(a) A burden of making things right
(d) Genetic disease
3. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
4. Creon argues that ______________ would be insulted that Antigone decided to bury the body of Polyneices.
5. Choragos tells Creon to do as the prophet tells him to do as the justice of the __________ is swift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the visitor who came to see the princess when she was locked up?
2. Who leads Teiresias into the court in order to see the King Creon and tell him some news during the play?
3. Where was King Lycurgus imprisoned for offending a certain goddesses who preside over the people?
4. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
5. Who does the Sentry admit is responsible for the burying of Polyneices?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)