|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the new wife blind after the king imprisons the person as answered in #153?
(a) Her husband's first wife
(c) Her husband's two sons
(d) Her husband's daughter
2. To what place does Creon believe that Antigone will go after her death for her actions?
(d) Mount Olympus
3. The Chorus states that they believe Antigone to be ____________, and neither illness nor war carries her to her death.
4. Creon lets the people know that his position is __________ ordained and thus he is the rightful heir.
5. Ismene tries to uphold __________ law and does not believe anyone should oppose it during the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Choragos tells Creon to do as the prophet tells him to do as the justice of the __________ is swift.
2. Man also is the one who protects himself from the ____________, according to the content of the ode.
3. Man has even taught himself, according to the Chorus, to flee the arrows of the ____________.
4. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
5. Haemon tells his father than ____________ has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)