|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the leader of the group call Polyneices when he is in the midst of battle? A wild __________ screaming.
2. Creon says that Ismene should also be put to death as she is guilty of ____________ in the burial.
3. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
(a) Public hanging
(b) Public stoning
(d) New leader
4. How many captains were at the gates and were matched again during the battle?
5. Who visited the princess during her imprisonment for something she could do nothing about?
Short Answer Questions
1. The power that crosses the ____________ sea, driven by the stormy south-wind, making a path under...
2. What were Polyneices' jaws filled with, according to the speeches of the Chorus in this scene?
3. Creon believes there is no greater evil than _____________ for that is what destroys households and nations.
4. Creon is delighted that Haemon's fascination with ____________ seems to be eroding during this scene during the play.
5. Creon understands the problems of ______, yet elicits duty from them in their support of his decree.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)