|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
2. Who interrogates the Sentry when he reveals the person who is responsible for burying the body?
(b) The prophet
3. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
4. What is the relationship between Antigone and Ismene, the two women at the start of the story?
5. Who visited the princess during her imprisonment for something she could do nothing about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
2. Creon lets the people know that his position is __________ ordained and thus he is the rightful heir.
3. If you are to be weak in your allegiances, Creon says, make it to a ____________.
4. What is the other name for God that is used by the Chorus in this scene of the play and throughout the play?
5. When talking to Haemon, Creon insists that ____________ has no right to tell him how to rule.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)