|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once offended, the Chorus states, gods and goddesses are without ____________ for the offending party.
2. What is the relationship between Polyneices and Antigone in this play?
(a) Son and mother
(c) Nephew and Aunt
(d) Brother and sister
3. Who enters in order to announce to the king that someone has tried to cover up the body of Polyneices?
(a) The prophet
(c) Young boy
4. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
5. How many captains were at the gates and were matched again during the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to talk to Creon after he has been yelled at and threatened by Creon for speaking with him before?
2. Who leads Teiresias into the court in order to see the King Creon and tell him some news during the play?
3. What is the relationship that Haemon has with Antigone, according to the play?
4. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
5. What is not one of the things that Antigone reminds the people of when she addresses the people of Thebes?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)