|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is commiserating about the dominion of fate at the start of this final scene?
2. Haemon responds to Creon that his __________ is his guide and no marriage is worth losing that.
3. The Chorus in this ode goes on about the greatness of ___________ when they speak to the audience.
4. Creon is delighted that Haemon's fascination with ____________ seems to be eroding during this scene during the play.
5. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a proper military burial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the king discover about Antigone when he went to her vault where she was imprisoned?
2. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
3. If you are to be weak in your allegiances, Creon says, make it to a ____________.
4. The Chorus talks about love's strength and destruction, such as it is between Creon and ____________.
5. What else does the Chorus remind the audience that man is strong in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)