|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone points out to Creon that she is aware that __________ is inevitable for her, both now and in the future.
2. At what time of day does the story taking place in the play begin?
3. Creon says that Ismene should also be put to death as she is guilty of ____________ in the burial.
4. What does Antigone throw back in Ismene's face when Ismene says she will be silent about the actions?
(a) Her incestuous relationship with her brother
(b) Her cowardice
(c) Her bloodline
(d) Her false promises
5. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus points out the evil that is in _________ especially in relation to the situation with Antigone and Creon.
2. Eventually those who are evil will have to face truth and ______________ for their deeds.
3. Creon sees the rights of the _____________ as different for those who are good and those who are wicked.
4. That __________ which neither sleep, the all-ensnaring, not the untiring months of the gods can master.
5. Ismene feels powerless as a __________ at the start of the story, in addition to her family background.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)