|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus notes that even the powerful are not immune to ___________, as the wife could not let go of her sadness
2. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
(b) Just a woman
3. What is Antigone's sentence as handed down by Creon as a result of her actions in burying the body?
(a) Death by hanging
(b) Death by poison
(c) Death by starvation
(d) Death by stoning
4. Creon is delighted that Haemon's fascination with ____________ seems to be eroding during this scene during the play.
5. Who was with Antigone in the tomb when Creon showed up to let her go?
(c) The prophet
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon argues that ______________ would be insulted that Antigone decided to bury the body of Polyneices.
2. For that hope whose wanderings are so __________ is to many men a comfort, according to the Chorus.
3. And _________, the eldest of the gods, the immortal, the unwearied, doth he wear...
4. Creon believes that Antigone would have been trouble for Haemon both in and out of _________.
5. Where is Antigone led to after she has been given her sentence by Creon, the King?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)