|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus points out the evil that is in _________ especially in relation to the situation with Antigone and Creon.
2. When Choragos asks the Messenger about his depressing tone, who does the Messenger say has killed himself?
(a) The sentry
(c) The prophet
3. Creon shouts that the gods do not favor the ________ such as Polyneices who show them disrespect.
4. Why is Creon apt to decide that the prophet has been telling him the truth about his situation?
(a) He is too tired to argue
(b) He sees a sign from Zeus
(c) The prophet has never been wrong
(d) He is getting pressure from the Chorus too
5. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
(a) Public stoning
(b) Public hanging
(c) New leader
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the handicap of Teiresias, the prophet, who comes to speak to Creon during the play?
2. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a proper military burial?
3. Who does Creon feel have always manipulated him, which is a sign of his own self pity for his situation?
4. Creon believes that because of Antigone's stubbornness, she will inevitably __________.
5. What does the leader of the group call Polyneices when he is in the midst of battle? A wild __________ screaming.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)