|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
2. Creon realizes he still needs to prove his worth to the people as a _____________.
3. What is the color of the shield of Polyneices, according to the Chorus in this scene?
4. Whose decree proclaims that the body of the fallen man is not to be buried by anyone under punishment of death?
5. The power that crosses the ____________ sea, driven by the stormy south-wind, making a path under...
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
2. What was Antigone doing to the body of her brother when the guards rushed up to stop her?
3. The Chorus in this scene is a group of singers and dancers who are meant to represent the _____________.
4. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
5. Ismene tries to uphold __________ law and does not believe anyone should oppose it during the play.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)