|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ode also points out that ___________ wrath is passed on to future generations, as seen with Antigone.
(c) The world's
(d) A woman's
2. Creon shouts that the gods do not favor the ________ such as Polyneices who show them disrespect.
3. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
4. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
(b) Public stoning
(c) Public hanging
(d) New leader
5. Who killed herself when she realized the incestuous relationship had taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
2. What is the relationship between Eteocles and Polyneices in the play, even though they fight each other?
3. Who was the captive of the Sentry, the person for which the Sentry was responsible during the play?
4. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
5. The Chorus in this scene is a group of singers and dancers who are meant to represent the _____________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)