|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
2. Creon sees his job as for the general _____________ over personal alliances and over personal friendships.
3. Creon realizes he still needs to prove his worth to the people as a _____________.
4. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
(b) Named all
5. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name for God that is used by the Chorus in this scene of the play and throughout the play?
2. Creon understands the problems of ______, yet elicits duty from them in their support of his decree.
3. What is not one of the things that Antigone reminds the people of when she addresses the people of Thebes?
4. Antigone compares her emotional state to that of the former queen of Thebes, _____________.
5. Haemon tells his father than ____________ has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)