|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thou, a ruler to whom ____________ brings not old age, dwellest in the dazzling splendour of Olympus.
2. What is the color of the shield of Polyneices, according to the Chorus in this scene?
3. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
(a) Named all
4. The Chorus does not condone ______________ or even the entertainment of such thoughts.
(a) Women rulers
5. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigone believe that Creon should be found guilty of in relation to his reaction to her actions?
2. Haemon insists that all men can learn from any who can ____________, when talking to his father.
3. And ___________, and wind-swift thought, and all the moods that would a state, hath he taught himself.
4. What is the walled city that is featured in the actions of this story and drama?
5. What was the result of the visitor who came to see the princess when she was locked up?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)