|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 3 (Third Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
(b) Public hanging
(c) Public stoning
(d) New leader
2. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
3. What is the new tone of this group of citizens that is now speaking to the audience?
4. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
(a) Just a woman
5. Creon believes that because of Antigone's stubbornness, she will inevitably __________.
(c) Get her way
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Sentry admit is responsible for the burying of Polyneices?
2. Creon believes he will be seen as stronger for refusing to yield to showing ______________ with Antigone.
3. What does Antigone throw back in Ismene's face when Ismene says she will be silent about the actions?
4. Man turns the soil of the land with the offspring of ____________, according to the ode.
5. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)