|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 3 (Third Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For that hope whose wanderings are so __________ is to many men a comfort, according to the Chorus.
2. Nothing that is cast enters into the life of mortals without a ____________, according to the Chorus.
3. Who returns to talk to Creon after he has been yelled at and threatened by Creon for speaking with him before?
4. Haemon tells his father than ____________ has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
5. What is the new tone of this group of citizens that is now speaking to the audience?
Short Answer Questions
1. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
2. And ___________, and wind-swift thought, and all the moods that would a state, hath he taught himself.
3. Who does the Sentry admit is responsible for the burying of Polyneices?
4. Eteocles fought for Thebes and thus he will receive a ___________________ after his death.
5. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)