|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 3 (Third Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sentry say that Creon should do with Antigone now that she is before him?
(b) Forgive her
(c) Kill her
(d) Interrogate her
2. Creon tells Haemon he is grateful for his ____________ in all matters, and is pleased with Haemon's answer.
3. Man is the most awesome wonder in the _____________, according to the Chorus during the play.
(d) God's realm
4. What is the new tone of this group of citizens that is now speaking to the audience?
5. Who informs the audience of the previous battle during this scene of the play?
(a) The Messenger
(b) The sentry
(d) The Chorus
Short Answer Questions
1. Haemon responds to Creon that his __________ is his guide and no marriage is worth losing that.
2. The Chorus notes that it can see that generation is not ____________ by generation during the play.
3. Who interrogates the Sentry when he reveals the person who is responsible for burying the body?
4. How many captains were at the gates and were matched again during the battle?
5. The Greek goddess of love much enjoys watching men's foolishness when it comes to ___________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)