|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 3 (Third Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus points out the evil that is in _________ especially in relation to the situation with Antigone and Creon.
2. The Chorus talks about love's strength and destruction, such as it is between Creon and ____________.
3. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
4. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a proper military burial?
5. Who was the captive of the Sentry, the person for which the Sentry was responsible during the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nothing that is cast enters into the life of mortals without a ____________, according to the Chorus.
2. Creon sees the rights of the _____________ as different for those who are good and those who are wicked.
3. Ismene tries to uphold __________ law and does not believe anyone should oppose it during the play.
4. Creon believes he will be seen as stronger for refusing to yield to showing ______________ with Antigone.
5. If you are to be weak in your allegiances, Creon says, make it to a ____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)