|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 2 (Second Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually those who are evil will have to face truth and ______________ for their deeds.
2. What else does the Chorus remind the audience that man is strong in?
3. Creon realizes he still needs to prove his worth to the people as a _____________.
4. Who is the leader of the group who is telling the story within this section of the play?
5. What is not one of the animals that the Chorus notes that man can tame or master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guards do in order to determine who would deliver the news to Creon?
2. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
3. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
4. Man is held in _________ for his stamina and his spirit, no matter what other things he might do.
5. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)