|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 2 (Second Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
2. Who interrogates the Sentry when he reveals the person who is responsible for burying the body?
(d) The prophet
3. What is the relationship between Polyneices and Antigone in this play?
(a) Son and mother
(b) Nephew and Aunt
(c) Brother and sister
4. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
5. Who returns to talk to Creon after he has been yelled at and threatened by Creon for speaking with him before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
2. _________ supported the Thebans as he does not support the proud, like Polyneices and his army.
3. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
4. Creon sees his job as for the general _____________ over personal alliances and over personal friendships.
5. What does Ismene swear to Antigone when she hears of Antigone's decision to act?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)