|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
2. Creon lets the people know that his position is __________ ordained and thus he is the rightful heir.
3. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
(a) Just a woman
4. Creon understands the problems of ______, yet elicits duty from them in their support of his decree.
5. Who interrogates the Sentry when he reveals the person who is responsible for burying the body?
(c) The prophet
Short Answer Questions
1. The king cautions against the _____________ and the power of bribery in breaking his decree.
2. What is the relationship between Eteocles and Polyneices in the play, even though they fight each other?
3. Antigone points out to Creon that she is aware that __________ is inevitable for her, both now and in the future.
4. _____________ are many, and none is more important than man.
5. How many captains were at the gates and were matched again during the battle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)