|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What army decided to attack Thebes, though they were driven back during their efforts during the play?
2. Creon realizes he still needs to prove his worth to the people as a _____________.
3. Creon sees the rights of the _____________ as different for those who are good and those who are wicked.
4. What is the walled city that is featured in the actions of this story and drama?
5. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at midday when the guards were watching the body that was not supposed to be buried?
2. To what place does Creon believe that Antigone will go after her death for her actions?
3. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
4. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
5. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)