|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man also is the one who protects himself from the ____________, according to the content of the ode.
2. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
3. What is the punishment for burying the body of the soldier in defiance of the decree during the play?
(d) Firing squad
4. Who interrogates the Sentry when he reveals the person who is responsible for burying the body?
(d) The prophet
5. What does Ismene compliment Antigone on before she leaves her to herself and to her actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
2. What is the relationship between Antigone and Ismene, the two women at the start of the story?
3. _________ supported the Thebans as he does not support the proud, like Polyneices and his army.
4. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
5. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)