|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man is the most awesome wonder in the _____________, according to the Chorus during the play.
(d) God's realm
2. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
3. How does Creon describe Antigone after she calls him a fool during her interrogation?
(a) Just a woman
4. What is the relationship between Polyneices and Antigone in this play?
(a) Brother and sister
(b) Nephew and Aunt
(d) Son and mother
5. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guards do in order to determine who would deliver the news to Creon?
2. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
3. Who returns to talk to Creon after he has been yelled at and threatened by Creon for speaking with him before?
4. Creon says that Ismene should also be put to death as she is guilty of ____________ in the burial.
5. Who does the Sentry admit is responsible for the burying of Polyneices?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)