|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ supported the Thebans as he does not support the proud, like Polyneices and his army.
2. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
(b) Named all
3. Antigone points out to Creon that she is aware that __________ is inevitable for her, both now and in the future.
4. What does Ismene swear to Antigone when she hears of Antigone's decision to act?
(b) To tell Creon
(c) That she will help her
(d) That she will not support her
5. Choragos speaks for the Chorus as ___________, pleading for more active support from others in the city during the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed herself when she realized the incestuous relationship had taken place?
2. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a proper military burial?
3. Creon sees the rights of the _____________ as different for those who are good and those who are wicked.
4. What happened at midday when the guards were watching the body that was not supposed to be buried?
5. Creon sees his job as for the general _____________ over personal alliances and over personal friendships.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)