|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2 (Second Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
2. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
3. Man is the most awesome wonder in the _____________, according to the Chorus during the play.
(a) God's realm
4. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
5. The two men of cruel fate were born of one _____________ and one mother, according to the Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what place does Creon believe that Antigone will go after her death for her actions?
2. What does Ismene swear to Antigone when she hears of Antigone's decision to act?
3. Without ______________, he meets nothing that must come; only against Death shall he call for aid in vain.
4. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
5. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)