|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parados.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group who is telling the story within this section of the play?
2. Whose decree proclaims that the body of the fallen man is not to be buried by anyone under punishment of death?
3. Polyneices led the attack on his _____________ during that final battle before the play starts.
(b) Father's grave
(c) Sister's home
(d) Own home
4. _________ supported the Thebans as he does not support the proud, like Polyneices and his army.
5. How many captains were at the gates and were matched again during the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Polyneices and Antigone in this play?
2. At what time of day does the story taking place in the play begin?
3. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
4. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if she is caught in her actions.
5. What is the walled city that is featured in the actions of this story and drama?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)