Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
2. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
3. What is the other name for God that is used by the Chorus in this scene of the play and throughout the play?
4. Who is Choragos trying to get more active support from, pleading for this support as the Chorus would?
(a) Older men
(b) Surrounding cities
(d) Younger residents
5. _____________ are many, and none is more important than man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
2. Ismene feels powerless as a __________ at the start of the story, in addition to her family background.
3. Who answered the battle cry of Polyneices in the battle where he finally lost his life?
4. What else does the Chorus remind the audience that man is strong in?
5. What is the relationship that Haemon has with Antigone, according to the play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)