Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 3 (Third Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Creon sees the rights of the _____________ as different for those who are good and those who are wicked.
2. Creon shouts that the gods do not favor the ________ such as Polyneices who show them disrespect.
3. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
4. Who introduces the character of Creon to the play and to the audience who might be watching the play?
5. Man is held in _________ for his stamina and his spirit, no matter what other things he might do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
2. What did Oedipus do when he realized the incestuous affair that took place with Jocasta?
3. What army decided to attack Thebes, though they were driven back during their efforts during the play?
4. Man is the most awesome wonder in the _____________, according to the Chorus during the play.
5. The ode also points out that ___________ wrath is passed on to future generations, as seen with Antigone.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)