Quiz: Ode 1 (First Stasimon)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
2. What else does the Chorus remind the audience that man is strong in?
3. Man is considered to be the one who has ____________ animals, according to the content of the ode.
c) Named all
4. And _________, the eldest of the gods, the immortal, the unwearied, doth he wear...
a) The Moon
5. _____________ are many, and none is more important than man.
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)