|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed to be on Ismene and Antigone as a result of Oedipus and Jocasta's actions?
(a) A burden of making things right
(b) Genetic disease
2. To what place does Creon believe that Antigone will go after her death for her actions?
(c) Mount Olympus
3. For that hope whose wanderings are so __________ is to many men a comfort, according to the Chorus.
4. Antigone still believes she has done no ____________ wrong and that Creon is the guilty one.
5. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
(a) See her sister again
(d) Laugh again
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigone states that Creon's law will never be __________ law, which is the law Antigone believes is important.
2. Who is the leader of the group who is telling the story within this section of the play?
3. But some god strikes them down, and the race hath no __________________, according to the Chorus.
4. The power that crosses the ____________ sea, driven by the stormy south-wind, making a path under...
5. What is the one force from which the Chorus notes that man is not immune?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)