|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the new wife blind after the king imprisons the person as answered in #153?
(a) Her husband's two sons
(b) Her husband's first wife
(d) Her husband's daughter
2. Who slew Polyneices during that final battle that caused him to be left without a proper burial?
3. Who enters in order to announce to the king that someone has tried to cover up the body of Polyneices?
(a) The prophet
(b) Young boy
4. Who is afraid of Creon's wrath and of breaking the law, even though it would be an honorable action?
5. The Chorus points out the evil that is in _________ especially in relation to the situation with Antigone and Creon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eteocles fought for Thebes and thus he will receive a ___________________ after his death.
2. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
3. Who killed herself when she realized the incestuous relationship had taken place?
4. The two men of cruel fate were born of one _____________ and one mother, according to the Chorus.
5. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)