|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
2. The Chorus notes that it can see that generation is not ____________ by generation during the play.
3. The Chorus also speaks of the orderliness of kept __________ within a society during the play.
4. No ____________ can escape love, according to the Chorus within this scene.
5. Antigone knows that the men will praise her for burying her brother, but fear of ________ keeps their mouths shut.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
2. What was Antigone doing to the body of her brother when the guards rushed up to stop her?
3. Creon argues that ______________ would be insulted that Antigone decided to bury the body of Polyneices.
4. Love keepest the vigil on the soft cheek of a ____________, according to the Chorus in this section during the play.
5. What happened at midday when the guards were watching the body that was not supposed to be buried?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)