|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode 4 (Fourth Stasimon).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus notes that it can see that generation is not ____________ by generation during the play.
2. What does Ismene swear to Antigone when she hears of Antigone's decision to act?
(b) To tell Creon
(c) That she will not support her
(d) That she will help her
3. Antigone agrees that her father's ______________ guilt plagues all her family from the grave.
4. Whose decree proclaims that the body of the fallen man is not to be buried by anyone under punishment of death?
5. The Chorus notes that even in evil doings, man can be ___________, but there are consequences to these actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The power that crosses the ____________ sea, driven by the stormy south-wind, making a path under...
2. Creon believes there is no greater evil than _____________ for that is what destroys households and nations.
3. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
4. If you are to be weak in your allegiances, Creon says, make it to a ____________.
5. Who answered the battle cry of Polyneices in the battle where he finally lost his life?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)