|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3 (Third Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man is the most awesome wonder in the _____________, according to the Chorus during the play.
(d) God's realm
2. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
3. What army decided to attack Thebes, though they were driven back during their efforts during the play?
4. Creon is delighted that Haemon's fascination with ____________ seems to be eroding during this scene during the play.
5. Who is the leader of the group who is telling the story within this section of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Haemon responds to Creon that his __________ is his guide and no marriage is worth losing that.
2. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
3. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
4. Man is held in _________ for his stamina and his spirit, no matter what other things he might do.
5. The ode implies that the woes of Antigone are directly related to her _____________, Oedipus.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)