|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3 (Third Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
2. Thy power, O __________, what human trespass can limit? - the Chorus in this ode during the play.
3. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
4. The Chorus celebrates the slaying of the two men to be the ultimate __________ victory.
5. Creon believes that Antigone deserves nothing more than to find a husband in __________ after what she has done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
2. Creon tells Haemon he is grateful for his ____________ in all matters, and is pleased with Haemon's answer.
3. What is the relationship that Haemon has with Antigone, according to the play?
4. Creon lets the people know that his position is __________ ordained and thus he is the rightful heir.
5. And _________, the eldest of the gods, the immortal, the unwearied, doth he wear...
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)