Quiz: Prologue to Ode 3 (Third Stasimon)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Ismene feels powerless as a __________ at the start of the story, in addition to her family background.
2. What is the relationship between Eteocles and Polyneices in the play, even though they fight each other?
c) Father and son
3. Who killed herself when she realized the incestuous relationship had taken place?
4. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
b) Public hanging
c) New leader
d) Public stoning
5. Antigone claims she will be ready to face a/an _____________ death if...
This section contains 321 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)