|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Creon understands the problems of ______, yet elicits duty from them in their support of his decree.
2. That _______, in turn, in brought low -- by the blood-stained dust die to the gods infernal.
3. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
4. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
(a) Public stoning
(c) New leader
(d) Public hanging
5. What does Antigone believe that Creon should be found guilty of in relation to his reaction to her actions?
(d) Acting as a God
Short Answer Questions
1. Thou, a ruler to whom ____________ brings not old age, dwellest in the dazzling splendour of Olympus.
2. Antigone agrees that her father's ______________ guilt plagues all her family from the grave.
3. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
4. Creon sees his job as for the general _____________ over personal alliances and over personal friendships.
5. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)