|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choragos speaks for the Chorus as ___________, pleading for more active support from others in the city during the play.
2. Antigone agrees that her father's ______________ guilt plagues all her family from the grave.
3. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
(b) See her sister again
(d) Laugh again
4. Who enters in order to announce to the king that someone has tried to cover up the body of Polyneices?
(b) Young boy
(d) The prophet
5. What kind of image is used to show the wrath that is passed on to future generations?
Short Answer Questions
1. That __________ which neither sleep, the all-ensnaring, not the untiring months of the gods can master.
2. Antigone still believes she has done no ____________ wrong and that Creon is the guilty one.
3. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
4. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
5. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)