|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone still believes she has done no ____________ wrong and that Creon is the guilty one.
2. That __________ which neither sleep, the all-ensnaring, not the untiring months of the gods can master.
3. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
(a) Loose dirt
(b) A blanket
4. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
5. Creon gives ____________ to anyone who contradicts the king's wishes concerning the burial during the play.
(a) More taxes
(c) No support
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
2. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
3. Thou, a ruler to whom ____________ brings not old age, dwellest in the dazzling splendour of Olympus.
4. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
5. Nothing that is cast enters into the life of mortals without a ____________, according to the Chorus.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)