|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Choragos no longer able to distance himself from when Antigone arrives in the room?
(a) Her death
(b) Haemon's will
(d) Her beauty
2. That __________ which neither sleep, the all-ensnaring, not the untiring months of the gods can master.
3. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
4. Creon gives ____________ to anyone who contradicts the king's wishes concerning the burial during the play.
(b) More taxes
(d) No support
5. What did the person who tried to bury the body use in order to start to cover Polyneices up?
(a) A blanket
(c) Loose dirt
Short Answer Questions
1. And through the future, near and far, as through the past, shall this ___________ hold good.
2. Who enters in order to announce to the king that someone has tried to cover up the body of Polyneices?
3. But some god strikes them down, and the race hath no __________________, according to the Chorus.
4. Eventually those who are evil will have to face truth and ______________ for their deeds.
5. Where is Antigone led to after she has been given her sentence by Creon, the King?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)