|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone agrees that her father's ______________ guilt plagues all her family from the grave.
2. The ___________ accuse each other of being the one who buried the body illegally during the play.
3. The Chorus notes that even in evil doings, man can be ___________, but there are consequences to these actions.
4. What kind of image is used to show the wrath that is passed on to future generations?
5. Where is Antigone led to after she has been given her sentence by Creon, the King?
(a) The vault
(b) The bathroom
(c) A platform
(d) The fields
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
2. The Chorus points out the evil that is in _________ especially in relation to the situation with Antigone and Creon.
3. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
4. Creon shouts that the gods do not favor the ________ such as Polyneices who show them disrespect.
5. Creon acknowledges that __________ is not transferable from one leader to the next. He must earn it.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)