|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus assures Antigone in her situation that she will have a peaceful ___________.
2. Antigone compares her emotional state to that of the former queen of Thebes, _____________.
3. Creon lets the people know that his position is __________ ordained and thus he is the rightful heir.
4. Creon understands the problems of ______, yet elicits duty from them in their support of his decree.
5. Eventually those who are evil will have to face truth and ______________ for their deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Creon shares that he will not show any ___________ in his rule nor will he patronize anyone.
2. That __________ which neither sleep, the all-ensnaring, not the untiring months of the gods can master.
3. Who enters in order to announce to the king that someone has tried to cover up the body of Polyneices?
4. Creon is concerned about the people and their worries about having a ____________.
5. Eteocles fought for Thebes and thus he will receive a ___________________ after his death.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)