|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4 (Fourth Episode).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigone asks that all see her as a woman about to die, a woman who will never ____________.
(b) See her sister again
(d) Laugh again
2. But some god strikes them down, and the race hath no __________________, according to the Chorus.
3. _____________ starts to tear up at the sight of Antigone being led into the room during the play.
4. Creon shouts that the gods do not favor the ________ such as Polyneices who show them disrespect.
5. What kind of image is used to show the wrath that is passed on to future generations?
Short Answer Questions
1. "For when a house hath once been shaken from _____________, there the curse fails nevermore."
2. Who is Choragos trying to get more active support from, pleading for this support as the Chorus would?
3. Eventually those who are evil will have to face truth and ______________ for their deeds.
4. Antigone compares her emotional state to that of the former queen of Thebes, _____________.
5. Who introduces the character of Creon to the play and to the audience who might be watching the play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)