1. At what time of day does the story taking place in the play begin?
2. What is the walled city that is featured in the actions of this story and drama?
3. What is the relationship between Antigone and Ismene, the two women at the start of the story?
4. Whose body is to be left out to be pecked and torn apart, without a proper military burial?
5. Whose decree proclaims that the body of the fallen man is not to be buried by anyone under punishment of death?
6. What is the punishment for burying the body of the soldier in defiance of the decree during the play?
(c) Firing squad
7. Who is afraid of Creon's wrath and of breaking the law, even though it would be an honorable action?
This section contains 3,893 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)