|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ikem, which is the biggest single group of oppressed people in the world?
(a) Black people.
(b) Rural peasants.
(c) Urban poor.
2. What advice does old President Ngongo once give to the President?
(a) Beware your boyhood friends.
(b) Trust only your boyhood friends.
(c) Rely on military training and discipline to survive.
(d) Beware the men who flatter you most.
3. Which of the following are mentioned in Ikem's hymn as dying off and leaving no void?
4. Who is the President warned may be plotting against him?
(a) Professor Okong.
(b) The Attorney-General.
(c) Chris Oriko and Ikem Osodi.
(d) Major Johnson Ossai.
5. Which best describes the Commissioners' attitude toward the President as shown throughout Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say about Ikem's crusading editorials?
2. What is Lou Cranford's attitude toward the President and his staff?
3. Which best describes Ikem's apparent attitude toward women, as explained by Chris in Chapter 5?
4. What is the main message of the hymn written by Ikem?
5. Which best describes Sam as a young student?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)