|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which major character is from Abazon?
(a) Professor Okong.
(b) The President himself.
(c) Chris Oriko.
(d) Ikem Osodi.
2. Which best describes Beatrice's attitude as she is being driven to the dinner at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the school attended by the President and Chris Oriko?
(a) Lord Lugard College.
(b) Queen Mary College.
(c) The Royal Academy of Kangan.
(d) The Boys' Finishing School in Bassa.
4. Which best describes Sam as a young student?
5. What is Lou Cranford's attitude toward the President and his staff?
(a) Polite and formal.
(b) Familiar and domineering.
(c) Admiring to the point of being worshipful.
(d) Shy and a little fearful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice feel about Ikem?
2. What does Beatrice criticize about Ikem's philosophy?
3. What advice does old President Ngongo once give to the President?
4. What is one of Beatrice's nicknames?
5. To which character from literature does Beatrice compare the American woman, Lou Cranford?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)