|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which best describes the Commissioners' attitude toward the President as shown throughout Chapter 1?
2. Which province is asking for the President's help?
3. To whom does the Attorney-General compare the President during their conversation near the end of Chapter 2?
4. Where will the dinner Beatrice attends in Chapter 6 be held?
(a) At the Presidential Retreat.
(b) At the White House.
(c) At the U.S. Embassy.
(d) At the Presidential Palace.
5. Which best describes Beatrice's attitude as she is being driven to the dinner at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is drinking with Mad Medico at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What is the real name of Mad Medico?
3. What is a crime problem in the city now, much feared by Elewa?
4. What does the President claim to be?
5. What does Ikem Osodi speak out against in his first crusading editorial?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)