|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ikem religiously avoid?
(a) Becoming too involved in neighborhood gossip.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Going out at night in a taxi.
(d) Allowing his girlfriends to sleep overnight.
2. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
(a) They want an end to the political killings.
(b) They want him to step down immediately.
(c) They want him to call for national elections.
(d) They want him to be president-for-life.
3. Which American poet does Ikem quote when he says, "Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes"?
(a) Graham Greene.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
4. Who is Lou Cranford?
(a) A girlfriend of the President.
(b) An American diplomat.
(c) A reporter with the American United Press.
(d) A student of political science.
5. What is the SRC?
(a) The secret police.
(b) A team of reporters from abroad.
(c) The national military.
(d) The committee in charge of propaganda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which best describes the religion practiced by Agatha?
2. What is the meaning of the word nneka?
3. How does Mad Medico address the President?
4. What is the job of Mad Medico's English friend, Dick?
5. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)